Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my starred songs!

Solved!

Lost all my starred songs!

Just a week ago I lost all my starred songs! I need som help...

250 Replies

Hey guys! 🙂 

If you have lost your starred playlist, as well as other playlists (so your account appears blank), it sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you to get back to your accounts. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have accidentally cleared mine as well. Just sent a message. How long 'til I hear?

@Nusicalities - You should hear back within 24 hours of replying to the automated email.

Peter

I lost all of my shared songs & I am devestated. Can someone help me figure this out?

Do you mean you have lost playlists you were following? Is anything else like your own playlists missing?

Can you help me bring back my starred songs. I deleted spotify from my ipad then installed it again and all my starred songs disappeared

If other playlists disappeared, you probably logged in with different credentials and created a new account. Have you tried logging out and back in with your username or facebook credentials? If you can't reach your original account, get in touch here and the account team can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Hi Spotify,

I lost my starred playlist suddenly. I dont know what to do. Please help me with this.

Thank you.....!!!

@PritZambre - Are all of your other playlists still showing?

Peter

Yes. Other playlist are showing. Working properly.

@PritZambre - Weird! Support will need to lend a hand to get them restored for you. Quickest way to get them restored is to get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares.

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand via email. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

I have erased accidental my list of out-standing songs ... there is some way of recovering them? Thank you

@carlosi - Quickest way to get them restored is to ask Spotify support directly. See my post directly above yours. 😉

Peter

Hi!

All my favorite (stared) songs was lost today when I logged in! How can I restore the tracks? I need help!

// T

I lost all my starred music 2 days ago...What can i do? I tried to re-install spotify, buy nothing happened.

@pietroJ 

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account. They might be able to help restore them.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I had to resubscribe because I changed my payment card and I've just lost all of my starred tracks, now the playlist is empty! Please help, Gemsywill

@Gemsywill 

I suggest you contact support. They might be able to help you get them back

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ive lost all my Starred tracks aswell, on all my devices!

This is a disaster, im going to africa for 4 months in a week and i dont have anything to listen too! Please help!

My starred songs have gone when i recently logged in 

Suggested posts