Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Money drawn whitout me purchasing

Solved!

Money drawn whitout me purchasing

Hello! i hope someone can have an answer to this... i have a montlhly subscription that costs 99 sek (swedish krona) each month and i have never had this problem before. This month i also got billed for 49,50 SEK and i haven't bought ANYTHING except subscription. Still i got this random bill, and no... i've never given my card info to any friend, family or fiend.

Any help here?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Lewander,

It looks like your payment this month (on 2/4/12) was for 49,50 SEK rather than the full 99. This is probably due to compensation for a login bug a few weeks ago, which you should have received an email about.

I can't see an additional Spotify payment for the full 99 SEK this month - are you sure you were billed twice?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Lewander,

It looks like your payment this month (on 2/4/12) was for 49,50 SEK rather than the full 99. This is probably due to compensation for a login bug a few weeks ago, which you should have received an email about.

I can't see an additional Spotify payment for the full 99 SEK this month - are you sure you were billed twice?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you very much for your answer! i haven't seen the mail until now and i thought that the 49.50 SEK was for something additional.

Regards

Lewander

Suggested posts