Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My gift card won't work!

My gift card won't work!

Hey.
I bought this giftcard yesterday, and it won't work.
I've tried with small letters and big letters. Even made the zero's to O's. Nothing will work and it says my password is invalid.

I've been trying to get the phone number to Spotify Norway AS, but no number is avialible.. I'm starting to get pretty annoyed and hounestly think this is very unprofessional, but that is not the point.

Does anyone know what i could do? Or what the Phone number to Spotify Norway AS is?

4 Replies

Hey prebi, welcome to the Community.

We don't currently have any phone support but our lovely support team will be more than happy to help out via email. Get in touch here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. To speed things along, include the order number and gift card code itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks for answering.

I have not ordered it online though. But I have a Card #. That will be as useful as an order number, right?

@prebi wrote:

Thanks for answering.

I have not ordered it online though. But I have a Card #. That will be as useful as an order number, right?

Yep, sure will. Support might ask for a photo of your store receipt though, if you still have it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I just bought a card a half hour ago and I entered the code once I got home. I signed in and went into the app and tried to download but won't work. I tried to directly play a song but I won't work. I have gotten very irritated about this. Someone respond with an answer please!!

Suggested posts