Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium subscription was just paid -- so why did I lose premium?

My premium subscription was just paid -- so why did I lose premium?

My paypal receipt was sent to me on 8/16/2013. Last night, in the middle of using the service (on my phone, android) my account was kicked down to the free version and when I checked on my PC player, it's the same way. What gives? 

5 Replies

Oh, and I'd like to add that I would be logging in from my actual account, but the "log in with facebook" button is not responding when I click it, so I made this account just so I could post. 

Hey there, if your subscription was changed from Premium to Free without warning, and in the middle of a month, it's likely because you have a second account on our system somewhere. Get in touch here and one of our support team will be able to help find it. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Yes, well..the email address tied to my facebook account (which is tied to my spotify account) is no longer in use, and I only have one facebook account that has ever been used on Spotify, so I highly doubt this is the issue. I still have no premium service. 

@Ebarber86 wrote:

Yes, well..the email address tied to my facebook account (which is tied to my spotify account) is no longer in use, and I only have one facebook account that has ever been used on Spotify, so I highly doubt this is the issue. I still have no premium service. 

If you get in touch via the link above, our support team will be able to help out. Your Spotify account connected to your Community profile has no history of any subscription so if you're definitely being charged, there's a second account they'll need to find.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I know it doesn't have a history. If you re-read my inital post you'll see that I had to make this account in order to post because the "sign in with facebook" button isn't doing anything for me. Anyway, I got in touch with someone, so hopefully something works out. Thank you. 

Suggested posts