Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NEED HELP WITH MY ACCOUNT

NEED HELP WITH MY ACCOUNT

HI THERE, I HAD A PREMIUM ACCOUNT AS SUNSETBAJA, I UGRADED TO FAMILY PREMIUM BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO HAVE SEVERAL IPODS/IPHONES AT THE SAME TIME.... DO YOU KNOW WHY???

3 Replies

Heya,

A family account is ment to be used by multiple people. Therefor used on multiple, different accounts. This way your whole family can have its own account with its own music collection.

If you try to use the same account to play music on multiple devices then only one will play.

Hope you found this helpfull. If this reply solved your problem please click ''Accept as solution''
Also consider dropping a like.

Greetings,

The Tiny Tree

My (work-in-progress) Chillout-Relax playlist

Remember: Help will always be given to those who dare to ask.

In this case do i need a to créate a differnete account, and closet he one i
Have???

Regards!!

Heya,

For a family subscription to work you need to have a second account if you want to play on two devices.

If you make a new one you can send a family invitation to the email address used to sign up with. From there you can accept it and use both accounts on the same time.

Note: this system is ment to be used by different people in the same household. I do not know of how Spotify enforces this but it is something to keep in mind

Hope you found this helpfull. If this reply solved your problem please click ''Accept as solution''
Also consider dropping a like.

Greetings,

The Tiny Tree

My (work-in-progress) Chillout-Relax playlist

Remember: Help will always be given to those who dare to ask.

Suggested posts