Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need Help Immediately

Solved!

Need Help Immediately

I had a free trial of spotify and I really disliked the service. I was using the Spotify iPhone app with great connection and my songs would have frequent stops and starts and every now and the my cover art would not show up. I just got charged my first payment of $9.99 I would really like this to be refunded as I am very unhappy with my service. Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

All I can tell to you. You're have a right for full refund only if you do not use a Premium or even log in to Spotify when new Premium month started.

So if you logged in to Spotify, no refund.

However I do not know if this include also logging to this Community site... Contact to Customer service if you want more information.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Do you have slow 3G? Spotify need at least 200 kbps to play 160 kbps and 384 kbps mobile Internet to 320 kbps mode.

I use on my Lumia Unlimited 0.5M and Spotify works fine.

Yes I have 3G and still have problems I also connect through my ISP through Wifi. I really need my account closed I am very upset. This has been an issue for me since I got the service on 7/13/2012. Please refund me and close out my account.

Nogood832 - We can't sort out any payments queries over here. I can see you've emailed in. It looks like my colleague is getting back to you now, so keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam- I haven't received anything yet.
Marked as solution

Hey,

All I can tell to you. You're have a right for full refund only if you do not use a Premium or even log in to Spotify when new Premium month started.

So if you logged in to Spotify, no refund.

However I do not know if this include also logging to this Community site... Contact to Customer service if you want more information.

Sam - I responded can you tell your "colleague" to check his email?

Suggested posts