Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to reset or find out what my off-line devices are

Solved!

Need to reset or find out what my off-line devices are

Hi, this is my first post, I have been a premium member in the past, and had various off-line devices. I no longer have some of those phones, and wish to look into signing up for premuim with my new devices, how do I do that and how do I find out what the old devices

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Desdad wrote:
Hi, this is my first post, I have been a premium member in the past, and had various off-line devices. I no longer have some of those phones, and wish to look into signing up for premuim with my new devices, how do I do that and how do I find out what the old devices

Hi,

If you are no longer a premium user you'll have no offline devices (they are reset when you go to free).

Liam

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Desdad wrote:
Liam, I just saw your post, thank you. How many off-line devices can I have, once I sign up for premium?

Hi,

You can have a maximum or 3 devices with offline tracks, and a maximum of 3,333 offline tracks per device 🙂

Liam

Marked as solution

@Desdad wrote:
Are you able to check if I am still listed as premium?, I shouldn't be but I thought I saw something that said I've reached my limit of off-line devices.

If you are premium, it'll say 'Spotify Premium' at the top of the client window. It will also say Premium in your Subscription Overview 🙂

9 Replies
Marked as solution

@Desdad wrote:

Hi,

If you are no longer a premium user you'll have no offline devices (they are reset when you go to free).

Liam

...(continued)... Which of my old devices were designated as off-line devices. How many can I have? Thank you.

Liam, I just saw your post, thank you. How many off-line devices can I have, once I sign up for premium?
Marked as solution

@Desdad wrote:

Hi,

You can have a maximum or 3 devices with offline tracks, and a maximum of 3,333 offline tracks per device 🙂

Liam

Are you able to check if I am still listed as premium?, I shouldn't be but I thought I saw something that said I've reached my limit of off-line devices.

@Desdad wrote:
...(continued)... Which of my old devices were designated as off-line devices. How many can I have? Thank you.

Not sure which, but if you are currently on Spotify free its unlikely those devices are still in the system. You can have 3 offline devices with a maximum of 3,333 offline tracks on each. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

@Desdad wrote:

If you are premium, it'll say 'Spotify Premium' at the top of the client window. It will also say Premium in your Subscription Overview 🙂

Thanks I'll check and try to setup.

@Desdad wrote:
Thanks I'll check and try to setup.

@No worries @Desdad 🙂 

Suggested posts