Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

OVER CHARGING AND PURE STUPIDITY

OVER CHARGING AND PURE STUPIDITY

Ive been complaining to them for 3 months as they have charged me for 3 accounts instead of 2

for 1 year had several useless customer support people who cant solve now after copying in my solicitor they have switched the 2 current ones off!!!???

i have been on premium for a long time BUT I GIVE UP ANDY AND CAROLINE!!!!????

Whta the hell do i do take my money then stop my premium what sort of company i this???

FRUSTRATED TO THE BACK TEETH

8 Replies

Have you contacted our payments team at all? If you haven't, can you please do so. Just go to 'About us' and then 'Contact Form'. I'll then chase it up for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have emailed complaint to all then asked for the payment team then asked for customer service 

and i just get silly replies.

im loosing my patience..now this morning

the person dealing with latest email has just panicked and switched off my 2 live premium accounts!??

andy and carloine are latest people and to be honest they are useless as demostrated by the understanding in their emails???

Please note I have done 2ALL" several times over!

Its now been going on for 3 months.

I am at the verge of ombudsman and solicitors..WHAT TO DO???HELP

Hey. My colleague is emailing you back now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

THANKS ...

Is he emailing:

mark@kitchenandpantry.co.uk.

?

Hey, I understand you've been in touch with Rob, is it all sorted?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts