Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE HELP!!! I've paid for a year but can't go online!

PLEASE HELP!!! I've paid for a year but can't go online!

I've got my account with a GSM company and they paid for a year. And ı actually have the receipt of that! But somehow i can't access my account. It says Spotify have been paused because we didnt get your last payment!...

PLEASE HELP!!

Adsız.png
AdsızA.png
3 Replies

Hi

Thanks for your post. If you go onto your account and go to the 'subscription' page and see if there is a big green tick to say you're a premium user. It is possible that even though you have reciept for the transaction, it may have been declined or it didn't go through properly. Like in any shop, even if your card gets declined you'll still get a recipt to warrent this. 

If it is the case that you aren't a premium member then you'll need to have a chat with your company and get them to pay again. Let me know how this goes. I know its a bit of a pain but sometimes these things happen. Think of all that good music you'll get when you sort this out 😉 

Take care,

Carl 

Hello i have the same problem. I called my bank and got approval that i paid for a year Please Help

Hi @yagmurercika

Thanks for your post. Check if the account you paid for is indeed the account that your currently trying to access. Since there are a couple of ways to create accounts, either via email or Facebook, many people accidentally create duplicate accounts, pay on one then log into another.

Let me know if this isn't the case and if you need any further help.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts