Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE HELP!!

PLEASE HELP!!

I am having to use my girlfrieds account to post this message as you will see the reasons below. 

my user name is gypsy_roots

Spotify worked just fine for me yesterday. I try to log in today on both Desktop and iOS versions and it says wrong password etc. I visit the Spotify website adn try to log in and have the same issue. I try to reset my password and I am told my email address and username are not associated to an active Spotify account! 

£9.99 was sucsessfully taken 5 days ago for my subscription.

I log into Paypal and find that you have taken 3 x £50 from my account at 4am this morning. What the hell!!!

So I currently have no access to Spotify along with being £150 worse off!

Somebody help?!!

6 Replies

Carly1982 - Please contact our payments team here, who'll be able to look into this further. If you could let me know the case number once you've done this, that would be great.

In the meantime, I've disabled the account. We'll activate it again once we get to the bottom of it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks for the quick response. I hope you haven't cancelled my girlfriends account (carlyfrape) - it should be the gypsy_roots account?

I have already submitted a request and my case number is Spotify Case # 00419999 

Thanks for the quick response. I hope you haven't cancelled my girlfriends account (carlyfrape) - it should be the gypsy_roots account?

I have already submitted a request and my case number is Spotify Case # 00419999 

I made sure it was the gypsy_roots account, don't worry. There's some strange behaviour on it (with the transactions), so I wanted to make sure it's inaccessible to anyone until we know what's going on.

I've passed your case onto the relevant team, you should hear from them soon.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Lovely. You are telling me there are some strange transactions - It's not like it is a bunch of 4.99 or 9.99 - they are all £50 on the nose! How long do you envisage I will be out of action for? 😞

I can't say, I'm afraid. We can't sort anything here. Far too many personal details are needed.

Please sit tight, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. I know it can be frustrating waiting, but we're going as fast as we can.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts