I received the following response from Spotify support. It seems that even though there is not a Paysafecard symbol, I can add the Paysafecard as a regular credit card. Have not tried it yet, but should work. Only when you register as a new customer, is there a Paysafecard symbol in the payment options. A bit confusing!
We accept PaySafeCard as a payment method in Finland. Since it's a payment card, have it entered like a credit card as you normally would. To change your payment info, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account page.
- Select Subscription in the menu on the left.
- Under Payment details, click UPDATE.
- Choose your payment method at the top and fill in the details.
- Click CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS to confirm.
Note: If you subscribed to Spotify through a 3rd-party (such as iTunes or your mobile provider), you’ll need to contact them to change your details.