Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for spotify twice

Paying for spotify twice

I was paying for spotify 20 dollar a month on one card. I noticed the family plan and switch to that using a different card that cost 14.99 a month. The 20 was still being charged on top of the 14.99 my card cancelled the 20 dollar payment and my membership was cancelled although I have payed what do I do I'm paying for a service I'm not receiving.
4 Replies

Hey @Janicejackson12,

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

If you're getting charged twice, it probably means you're paying more than one account. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No I don't receive emails payments I don't understand how my service was Cancelled even though I payed I cancel one card due to being charged twice a month I cancel my capital one but they still received 14.99 from my citi card now help haven't had my service I'm paying

I have the same problem. I moved my existing premioum account to a premium family account (149 NOK) before this summer, but are still charged 99 NOK in addition to the Premium Family account (and yes, I get e-mail reciepts for both).

Using the same user name.

I will also like to ask if you have a support mail?

If existing its impossible to find.

@Janicejackson12 @aamelbye

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts