Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist gone

Solved!

Playlist gone

Can you please help me retrieve my accidentally deleted playlist called hella zen? I accidentally deleted it 10 minutes ago and I'm so sad because I've been working on it for weeks 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Taryn_Pearson16 wrote:
That doesn't help me because all my activity for spotify is turned off on my Facebook and I did that a while ago so it has nothing that I just recently listened to, and I only use my phone for spotify so I can't do any computer tricks 😞

I've just taken a look at your account and that "hella zen" playlist doesn't seem to be deleted. Your have two playlists called that on your account at the moment, one with one track and another with 50+. Are you not seeing either of those?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

We'll help! Please see http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleted-a-Playlist/td-p/180006

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

That doesn't help me because all my activity for spotify is turned off on my Facebook and I did that a while ago so it has nothing that I just recently listened to, and I only use my phone for spotify so I can't do any computer tricks 😞
Marked as solution

@Taryn_Pearson16 wrote:

I've just taken a look at your account and that "hella zen" playlist doesn't seem to be deleted. Your have two playlists called that on your account at the moment, one with one track and another with 50+. Are you not seeing either of those?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

yes! I see them now! thank you so much!!! 🙂 

My playlists and friends/followers are also gone after reinstalling the program. Can these be recovered? 

It sounds like you may have logged in with the wrong credentials. Try loggint out then back in with your faceboook credentials or spotify username/password, whichever is correct.

That's just it -- I only have one account as far as I can tell: the facebook login. 

I only have records of one account, my facebook login. How would I find an older account to log in with? 

Did you try logging out then back in with your facebook credentials (email address & password)? If you did then follow the instructions in this post to get your playlists back. I'm still concerned that other stuff has gone missing apart from your playlists - that's why I suggested you log out and back in.

Yes, I've logged in and out several times. I disconnected my facebook account and it still logs in with the "empty" account. 

Well, that will have caused a few extra problems if your account was originally linked to facebook. All you can do now is enlist the help of the customer service team. Use the online contact form and they'll help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Pleas Help?

Most of my playlist are gone and i dont know why??

i log in with my facebook account so dont know what to do

Can u help?

Thanks in advance

@baby_montana wrote:

Pleas Help?

Most of my playlist are gone and i dont know why??

i log in with my facebook account so dont know what to do

Can u help?

Thanks in advance

@baby_montana - Have you tried restoring them from your online account: https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts