Playlists all vanished?

Plan

Premium

Device

Iphone 6s

Operating System

iOS 11.4

My Question or Issue

So went to sleep last night and my spotify was all fine. Wake up this morning and all of my playlists have completely vanished, and my recently played are songs I havent touched in years. I tried logging out and back in, and I also tried the trick of disconnecting my facebook from the account but it didnt work. I don't recall ever having another account so I'm not sure what else to do.

Anyone else have this problem?

3 Replies

I have the same issue. My content was normal 2 days ago but am now missing 99% of my content. My playlists and saved songs have been almost completely wiped on PC and iPhone 6s. There were also random songs added to my library I have not seen before. I have gone from a large lirbary of music to now maybe 20 songs I would say I would have added. I also tried refreshing the log in and I am not connected to Facebook. 

You can login to you spotify in the webbrowser and repair all your playlists

Sounds exactly like what happened to me. Spotify still works and I can look up the songs again etc but I have multiple playlists that are huge, cant possibly remember all of those names and remake them!! 😞

Suggested posts