Playlists are gone, duplication of account? Please Help

Highlighted

Playlists are gone, duplication of account? Please Help

Krisson
Casual Listener

Hello

A few days ago i found out that all my playlist had dissappeared and that i had suddenly been degraded from premium to free. After reading on the net i see that there must have been a duplication of my account. Though still i haven't found any solution. I've filled a form twice but of no use since nobody could help. I saw this one message explaining that you could by simply logging in with your originial username, fix it - though i don't think i ever made one since my premium account was always connected to my facebook. Please help me get back my original account - i'm going on vacation in a few days and would love to have my premium account and playlists by my side.

Thanks in advance

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Playlists are gone, duplication of account? Please Help

MS
Casual Listener

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! i'm so angry because i had so many playlists made! HELP!!!

Highlighted

Nikolajandersen
Casual Listener

My account has also changed so now it is my daughters facebook account

Highlighted

Krisson
Casual Listener

I guess i will have to leave without spotify 😞 . This is very frustrating, and if there won't be any solutions in the nearest future, i guess i will just have to find other alternatives than Spotify... 

Highlighted

jonte_81

This has happen to me to.... but whit my ex... its my account but my ex fb friends and her profile...

did u found a soloution to this problem?? i dont whant her in my account!!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS