Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists suddenly empty!

Solved!

Playlists suddenly empty!

Hello Spotify!

When launching spotify this morning on my iPhone I found that while all my playlists are still there, there are NO songs in any of them.

I logged out and back in - no joy.

I checked on my laptop (its a mac) - and spotify prompted me to install the latest version, which I did, and now spotify keeps crashing

All my songs were 'available offline' so I don't think it's a connectivity issue

Any ideas? please help, im just having a terrible Spotify-morning

Thanks all!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Everyone, there is a server issue ongoing at the moment, as detailed by the latest thread in announcements.

I'll accept this post as the solution so people know there are issues.

Liam

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I was listening to music on my phone then tried to search for an artist keeps telling me to try again then my playlist were empty. I tried to reinstall it and it didn't help.

Due to the amount of posts talking about this, I would say it is a server issue. I'll escalate it to the team, and they may get back to you.

Liam

This is happening to me as well.  I clicked on the "Discover" feature and the Spotify Application for Mac and it just crashed.  I logged back in and Playlist will not load and the app will crash again.  I've tried reinstalling as well and that did not fix the problem.

I'm having the exact same issue. I updated spotify on my iPhone this morning, sat down at the computer to make some changes to my playlists but spotify would not stay open. Keeps saying "Connection lost...Error 102" and then crashes. Now my playlists are completely empty and I've lost all meaning to my life.

Ok I'm back in business. Crisis averted. Playlists filled again. 

Marked as solution

Everyone, there is a server issue ongoing at the moment, as detailed by the latest thread in announcements.

I'll accept this post as the solution so people know there are issues.

Liam

Suggested posts