Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account Hijacked, support not responding to emails

Premium Account Hijacked, support not responding to emails

I have had a premium account under the ID aboissonneau for more than a year.  It was hacked and hijacked by someone using the email pietro.spotify@gmail.com.  I was working with customer support, who made several unhelpful suggestions such as reestablishing a facebook account -which was not used to establish the account and which I have never deleted.  There has been no response from them since Saturday 3 APR.  I cannot even contact them using my normal ID on the support form since I no longer have control of the paid account.  I had to create a new gmail account and use it to creat a new spotify account, just to post this message

I would either like to have the account aboissonneau deleted and to be reimbursed for the two weeks I have been unabe to use the account and for the time I have spent expaining and reexplaining my situation to the various support people who have emailed me, or I would like the account restored to my actual email (aboissnneau@yahoo.com).

I would appreciate a rapid response as the next charge for the account that I can not use will most likely be made tomorrow.

-Andy

0 Replies

Suggested posts