Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account

Premium Account

I recently change my facebook account. I want to use my Spotify Premium account on my new facebook account. How can I do this?

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

There is no easy way to transfer your subscription from one Facebook account to another if you are using a Spotify account created with Facebook. The best (and easiest) option is to cancel your current subscription, continue to use that account until all your paid premium days are used and then resubscribe on your new account. 

If you have a dedicated Spotify account (with a username and password) then you should be able to disconnect your old Facebook account by going to Edit > Preferences > Social Network > Disconnect from Facebook in the desktop client and then pressing the Connect to Facebook button which will connect it to your new account.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I can't cancel my subscription, it coupled with my mobile subscription.

Hmmm that makes things more complicated. 

You will need to get in touch with your subscription provider and ask them what steps you need to make to change your subscription to a new account. Since your subscription is being paid by another partner, Spotify won't be able to transfer it for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts