Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family: Is the 12 months option for 1 user?!

Solved!

Premium Family: Is the 12 months option for 1 user?!

I currently have a Premium account and would like to switch to Family Premium. If I go to the upgrade page, it shows me an "Other offers" link. If I click on it, I get the option to pay for 12 months in advance, for a price that is equivalent to 12 months of regular Premium. But it does *not* state whether this option is for 1 user or for a whole family. Even if I go one step further, it does not tell me for what kind of Premium account the 12 months will be charged. Very confusing. Did anybody try out this 12 months option and can confirm what kind of account it actually is for?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @derwaldgeist,

You would receive 12 months of Spotify Premium when purchasing this offer. Premium for Family is only available as monthly subscription.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @derwaldgeist,

You would receive 12 months of Spotify Premium when purchasing this offer. Premium for Family is only available as monthly subscription.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your fast reply! That's exactly what I suspected.

It's quite confusing, though, since you can still see "Premium Family" on the left side and "119,88 € for one year. Paid once." on the right side.

I was tempted to interpret this as "Get Family at 9.99 per month.", especially since the yearly price wouldn't be real deal for regular Premium. I guess it's only there for gifting purposes, but that's not self-explaining.

Anyways, thanks for the clarification.

Suggested posts