Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password link keeps stating timed out

Starting again with same email address

• Starting again with same email address
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing account emails

I signed up for the Family Premium package last week using my gmail account. However, I now understand it is best to use my Facebook log-in info (linked to my hotmail account) so I can share music with my kids, etc. So I tried changing my registratio...

• I signed up for the Family Premium package last week using my gmail account.  However, I now understand it is best to use my Facebook log-in info (linked to my hotmail account) so I can share mu...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account suddenly "paused"?

After many years of using Spotify, I am suddenly getting an error that my account has been paused. This is the error, which has occurred repeatedly over 3 days: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has ...

• Casual Listener
  • After many years of using Spotify, I am suddenly getting an error that my account has been paused. This is the error, which has occurred repeatedly over 3 days:   Oops, seems your c...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: 10 New Indie Songs For You This Week

I am getting charged for an account i dont have on premium anymore how do i contact Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting charged for an account i dont have on premium anymore how do i contact Spotify?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts accidentally merged?

My dad was attempting to set up a family account with him, my sister and I. In the process I think that his Facebook account must have become connected to mine as now when I log into my account using my email and password, it brings me to an account ...

• My dad was attempting to set up a family account with him, my sister and I. In the process I think that his Facebook account must have become connected to mine as now when I log into my account using...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Country not updated in profile when changing paiement

Hola, I have an old french account and the country is not updated in my profile when I change my paiement method to a spanish card and as a consequence my flatemate from spain can not connect to our Family account.Thanks for helpBenjamin

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, I have an old french account and the country is not updated in my profile when I change my paiement method to a spanish card and as a consequence my flatemate from spain can not connect to...
  • bangycool
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing my premium over to a new account

I am currently deleting all of my Facebook profiles and I need my premium account moved to my new account on here & playlists. Please. New Account is under Stephanie_pacheco@hotmail.com Please tell me how I can do this. Thanks.

• I am currently deleting all of my Facebook profiles and I need my premium account moved to my new account on here & playlists. Please.    New Account is under Stephanie_pacheco@hotmai...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription (bundle Corriere Spotify Premium)

I have a subscription in partnership with Corriere della Sera newspaper "C + and Spotify Premium" which worked until two days ago. Now I can fully access the services of the Corriere and only to those FREE Spotify. The customer care of Corriere tells...

• I have a subscription in partnership with Corriere della Sera newspaper "C + and Spotify Premium" which worked until two days ago. Now I can fully access the services of the Corriere and only to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook

I recently linked my facebook account to my spotify account so that I could get a profile picture. I now realize I did this the wrong way, and that it wasn't needed. I want to go back to my original spotify username, instead of my facebook name. I've...

• I recently linked my facebook account to my spotify account so that I could get a profile picture. I now realize I did this the wrong way, and that it wasn't needed.    I want to go back ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Friend with a private user possible?

I have a friend I want to follow but she has her account private. Is there a way for her to invite me or for me to add her anyway?She doesnt have Facebook. cheers

• Casual Listener
  • I have a friend I want to follow but she has her account private. Is there a way for her to invite me or for me to add her anyway? She doesnt have Facebook.   cheers
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Country - Unable to Change - Unable to join family plan

I'm currently traveling in the USA but I stay in Singapore. However, Spotify makes it impossible to change the country. This prevents me from joining my family plan. How do I resolve this?

• I'm currently traveling in the USA but I stay in Singapore.  However, Spotify makes it impossible to change the country. This prevents me from joining my family plan.  How do I resolv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving my student discount!

I'm posting here because there doesn't seem to be a number I can call and I'd like to fix this before the next payment is due on Jan 28th. In August 2016, I subscribed to Spotify under a student discount, which I had done before and previously expire...

• I'm posting here because there doesn't seem to be a number I can call and I'd like to fix this before the next payment is due on Jan 28th.   In August 2016, I subscribed to Spotify under a stu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Streaming Issue

When I am using my LTE coverage, I cannot play songs that I have not downloaded on to my phone! Anyone else having this issue? I'm not getting help from customer service!! It's like they don't load.

• When I am using my LTE coverage, I cannot play songs that I have not downloaded on to my phone! Anyone else having this issue? I'm not getting help from customer service!! It's like they don't load.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login to Spotify

Can't log in, hi! I can't log in to Spotify, it's says the pin-code I got from Spotify card wasn't Right pin- how should I do?? Nr Card#6039534100208714773 Pim BHNPQ9GB990

• Can't log in, hi! I can't log in to Spotify, it's says the pin-code I got from Spotify card wasn't Right pin- how should I do?? Nr Card#6039534100208714773 Pim BHNPQ9GB990
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost 1000's of songs and premium PLS HELP!!

ok so i logged out of my spotify account to log into my brothers account to help him link his account with his FB when i had finished that i went to log back into my account and barely had 10 songsso then thought all my songs must be on my FB and rea...

• ok so i logged out of my spotify account to log into my brothers account to help him link his account with his FB  when i had finished that i went to log back into my account and barely had 10 ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

flavio

OLA BOM DIANESSA VERSÃO PREMIUM NÃO TEM COMO OUVIR NO CARRO USANDO O CABO AUXILIAR.NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO.

• Casual Listener
  • OLA BOM DIA NESSA VERSÃO PREMIUM NÃO TEM COMO OUVIR NO CARRO USANDO O CABO AUXILIAR. NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribe in Canada work in Mongolia?

Hello!If I have a Canadian Spotify account can I use it in Mongolia the same way? I work in Mongolia.Thank you!

• Hello! If I have a Canadian Spotify account can I use it in Mongolia the same way? I work in Mongolia. Thank you! 🙂
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium en pausa por pago

Ya ingresé varios medios de pago y dice que mis proveedores de tarjeta han tenido un mal día, yo creo que ustedes tienen un problema con su sistema

• Ya ingresé varios medios de pago y dice que mis proveedores de tarjeta han tenido un mal día, yo creo que ustedes tienen un problema con su sistema
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recovering a playlist from deleted account

My previous Spotify account stopped working, probably due to chance in billing details which I forgot to update. The problem is that I cannot log in even to the free version of Spotify with that account. I made a new account ant that is working fine....

• My previous Spotify account stopped working, probably due to chance in billing details which I forgot to update. The problem is that I cannot log in even to the free version of Spotify with that acco...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes