Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Incorrect Email adress

Solved!

Incorrect Email adress

I just payed for my premium subscription yesterday in OXXO , but i haven't received it. 
and what i discovered is that i entered a wrong email adress, and i would like to know if i will be having any issues in getting my premium account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

If you are able to log into your account, you should be able to change your email address in your Spotify dashboard. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

If you are able to log into your account, you should be able to change your email address in your Spotify dashboard. 🙂

I've set up my account with an mistyped email address.  I've logged in, and have access to my account with my user ID, nd have corrected the email address.

However... Sonos seems to have the old incorrect email address stored and won't let me add the "Use Spotify to control Sonos" feature - its displays part of the email address (including the mistyped part) and asks me to type the full email address.

I've tried typing the mistyped address, the correct address, etc, and it says they are all invalid.  

I've tried deleting Spotify from the phone (thinking that is probably where it is stored), restarting Sonos, etc, but keep being presented with the incorrect address in this prompt.

The actual Spotify account has correct email address when I log in there.

Hey @davidsimon-au,

Can you reach out to Sonos to see if they can help you with this?

https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/ask

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts