Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Subscription failed, but still charged to my account.

Solved!

Premium Subscription failed, but still charged to my account.

I subscribed to spotify premium (3 months for PHP49) on December 21, 2016. My account was not upgraded, (yep, I checked all my accounts) and it gave me an error; something like 'you are already subscribed to a similar package or trial' so I figured I'd just have to cancel my trial and pay again, but I was notified that the amount was charged to my account, no receipt or anything from spotify though, just the error. I'm about to avail of the PHP49 promo again, but I'd like to know if the amount could be reimbursed or used to pay for my future subscription charges, since it was charged to my account by spotify (please see attached). Hope someone could get to me reaaal fast. Thanks! Cheers!

P.S. I already sent an email to spotify days ago. Unfortunately, spotify hasn't replied
until now.
Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-42-00.jpg
received_1544125215603281_1.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@KyleWantsPizza,

Oh! If that long has passed since the charge and your Premium still isn't working, you should get in contact with Spotify's support team. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email.

I hope they are able to sort out your issue quickly! They should respond within 48 hours. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @KyleWantsPizza, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you didn't receive an email receipt from Spotify, that charge should only be "pending," in which case it will be cancelled within 24 hours. If it isn't, please let me know and I can get you in contact with customer service about Spotify's refund policy.

Happy listening 🙂

Hey lukenamop!
Actually the charge was given since December 21st, long gone. No receipt, no nothing. A few minutes ago I availed of the same promotion. Same error, same message, and sadly, same charge. I feel like it has something to do with my account. Is there anything we can do about it? [Thanks for the quick reply btw!] Cheers!
Marked as solution

@KyleWantsPizza,

Oh! If that long has passed since the charge and your Premium still isn't working, you should get in contact with Spotify's support team. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email.

I hope they are able to sort out your issue quickly! They should respond within 48 hours. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with 🙂

Thanks for the links. I couldn't find the links to spotify's support. I really appreciate the help! Heres a like and an accepted solution for ya! Keep up the good work! Thanks! Cheers!

Suggested posts