Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium isn't working

Premium isn't working

Hi!

I have spotify premium and i have had that for about 6 months now. All of the sudden, a few days ago it stopped working and it came up a message that was saying "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It's free to stream on desktop." and when I logged in on Spotify on my computer it was saying that I have Spotify Free and that i needed to resubscribe so we did. My mom payed and everything worked with the payment but it still isn't working, why?! It makes me so frustrated when I really need my music so can you please fix it?

Order ID: 200206599017

I'm begging you and sorry for bad english, I'm from Sweden.

7 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it further for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

When I go in to my account settings it says that I currently are using spotify free and we payed for premium a few days ago! Why? There has been drawn money from my mother's account so please fix it! We are getting really tired.

@AlvaOhlsson wrote:
When I go in to my account settings it says that I currently are using spotify free and we payed for premium a few days ago! Why? There has been drawn money from my mother's account so please fix it! We are getting really tired.

It sounds like you might have accidentally subscribed on another account, it is amazingly easy to accidentally have two, one with a Spotify username and password and another via Facebook. 

If you get in touch like Anthony said above someone in the Spotify team will be able to get it sorted for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have send a message to contact form and got an email, should I respond?

Yup, just a quick reply will ensure it gets picked up by an advisor for you 😉 

Peter

Peter

And this could take about 24-48 hours til they answer?

Unfortunately so, although its normally much shorter than that!

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts