Free Trial

Solved!

Free Trial

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

My Question or Issue

When I try to purchase premium duo, it says I'm not eligible for a free trial, as my account has already had a free trial. I'm sure that my account hasn't, as I only made it a year ago and have never had premium, but that's not the problem. The problem is that when I try to buy it, it doesn't give me the option to not use the free trial. Does anyone know what's happening/how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AidanDowney1 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Even if you haven't had a trial on this specific account before, your payment method might've been used with another Spotify account is the past? If so, you'll need to use a different payment method if you'd like to claim a trial offer.

If your account has already had a trial offer in the past, you should see at least one receipt here.

You can try using this link in an incognito window or different browser to subscribe to Premium Duo without the trial. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AidanDowney1 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Even if you haven't had a trial on this specific account before, your payment method might've been used with another Spotify account is the past? If so, you'll need to use a different payment method if you'd like to claim a trial offer.

If your account has already had a trial offer in the past, you should see at least one receipt here.

You can try using this link in an incognito window or different browser to subscribe to Premium Duo without the trial. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

MaximSpotify Star

Thank you so much! I tried this, and it worked. Really appreciate it. 😊

Hey @AidanDowney1,

Glad to hear it worked 🙂

Have a great day.

MaximSpotify Star

I have just tried to get spotify premium, it showed there was a 3 months free and as far as I’m aware I’be never had spotify premium on my account. I was willing to just pay for it to start now, but upon activating it and entering my card details it’s sent an email with the receipt, is showing that i have the premium in the webpage but not in the app. I’ve tried logging in and out, and I’ve confirmed it is the correct account (email, username and all that matches) What can I do now?

Suggested posts