Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium trial ran out early?

Premium trial ran out early?

Hi, I decided to try out a premium subscription trial for a month after seeing the opportunity to do so on the Spotify website, however after just 24hrs~ I'd found that it had ended already?

There's been no message or notification to show that the trial has run out so I'm left a little confused and wondering if this is meant to happen or not?

I thoroughly enjoyed my brief glimpse at what having a premium account would be like and I was already talking myself into making room for the extra £10 a month, I just could've done with a bit more time to make the decision. 😕  (Poor Student)

Any clarification I can get on this would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Jake

1 Reply

Hi Jake,

It looks like you had the 48 hour trial, as opposed to the 30 day one. Did you mean to sign up for the 30 day trial?

Either way, it's best if you contact our payments team. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Also, if you have an NUS card, you'll be able to get our nice student deal. You'll be able to see more details here: https://www.spotify.com/uk/nus/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts