Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium user but without premium access

Premium user but without premium access

I have just signed up for premium (first time) and received a receipt via email to confirm... Only my spotify apps don't recognise that I have upgraded to premium. So Im unable to stream music on either iPhone 4 or iPad. Have logged out/in, turned off/on my devices and have even re downloaded the app on my iPhone but still not recognised.

Help please
2 Replies

I have the same problem, and I have reinstalled the app numerous times. This is very frustrating.

@Ko2345 wrote:
I have just signed up for premium (first time) and received a receipt via email to confirm... Only my spotify apps don't recognise that I have upgraded to premium. So Im unable to stream music on either iPhone 4 or iPad. Have logged out/in, turned off/on my devices and have even re downloaded the app on my iPhone but still not recognised.

Help please

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Please note it can take some time for premium subscriptions to take effect.

To check if your subscription is there, go to account settings>manage your subscriptions. It will show if you have a subscription there.

Spotify on your computer should say 'Spotify Premium' at the top.

Try re-logging in onto Spotify, and a reinstall if necessary.

If it doesn't work within the hour, please submit a support ticket here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts