Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Old Account

Okkay so, I used to use Spotify back when you could only use Facebook to sign up in America, and I have stopped using Facebook completely, which means I deleted the Facebok account perminantly. Now that I can sign up without Facebook, I can't use my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okkay so, I used to use Spotify back when you could only use Facebook to sign up in America, and I have stopped using Facebook completely, which means I deleted the Facebok account perminantly. Now t...
  • TishonHeart7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

payment problems?

Why does my spotify account say 'spotify has been unable to withdraw funds from your account, to ensure that your spotify premium subscription does not expire please add funds to your bank account', when I clearly can see that spotify has taken money...

• Why does my spotify account say 'spotify has been unable to withdraw funds from your account, to ensure that your spotify premium subscription does not expire please add funds to your bank account', ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I upgrade from Unlimited to Premium

Just purchased Unilimited, however i realize I need premium.What is the best way to upgrade?

• Just purchased Unilimited, however i realize I need premium. What is the best way to upgrade?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to sign up for free trial

Hi, I've been trying to sign up for the free trial but anytime it brings me to the card details or paypal details page, it doesn't load.Is there something wrong with the system?

• Hi,  I've been trying to sign up for the free trial but anytime it brings me to the card details or paypal details page, it doesn't load. Is there something wrong with the system?   &nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted my playlist

Hellu. I managed to delete one of my playlists, which, unfortunately for me, has files scattered all around my Computer. While it's entirely possible to recreate it, it's time demanding, so I wondered whether there was an easier, faster solution to t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hellu.  I managed to delete one of my playlists, which, unfortunately for me, has files scattered all around my Computer. While it's entirely possible to recreate it, it's time demanding, so I ...
  • Petrolium
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment

I had lost my card and had to cancel it. I got a new one and I know for a fact because I can look at my bank statement and see that there is money in there. It still says declined. I even tried a different credit card. Help?

• I had lost my card and had to cancel it. I got a new one and I know for a fact because I can look at my bank statement and see that there is money in there. It still says declined...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help Me!!!!!!

Can you guys help me delete my previous account? I want to use another account but my facebook is already link with my previous account.The account that I want to delete:Username: 121005585Email address: bhs706881@yahoo.com Can you please help me? Sp...

• Visitor
  • Can you guys help me delete my previous account? I want to use another account but my facebook is already link with my previous account. The account that I want to delete: Username: 121005585 Emai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ive just subscribed and thank you Spotify

Hi, after having waited quite some time Spotify would be available in my country and also because last.fm radio wouldn't be available anymore in my country I decided it was time to subscribe. Not only to get rid of the annoying advertisements but mai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, after having waited quite some time Spotify would be available in my country and also because last.fm radio wouldn't be available anymore in my country I decided it was time to subscribe. Not onl...
  • EarlPurple
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

login download

cant download or login to premium on my wndows7 desktop.henry

• cant download or login to premium on my wndows7 desktop. henry
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to change password

I know I chose to NOT link my Facebook with Spotify so I created, and sign in with, my Spotify details. All I want to do is change my Spotify password. I've logged out from the computer and from my iPhone. I go to "Log In" and choose Spotify details....

• Casual Listener
  • I know I chose to NOT link my Facebook with Spotify so I created, and sign in with, my Spotify details. All I want to do is change my Spotify password. I've logged out from the computer and from my i...
  • loislane
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cardholder's name

Dear community,I'd like to upgrade to a premium account, but I am not yet 18 years old and thereby have no own credit card. Is it possible to choose my father's mastercard (I asked for his permission already)? If so, where do I have to specify the ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community, I'd like to upgrade to a premium account, but I am not yet 18 years old and thereby have no own credit card.  Is it possible to choose my father's mastercard (I asked for his p...
  • anon123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Playlists

I was wondering, what does a downloaded playlist mean? I have downliaded several of my playlists during my 48-hour free trial on my android and now I can't listen to them? What is the point of having the app if I can't even listen to playlists withou...

• I was wondering, what does a downloaded playlist mean? I have downliaded several of my playlists during my 48-hour free trial on my android and now I can't listen to them? What is the point of having...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM vs FREE in profile

I can not post anywhere else as button new message is disabled .. that is pretty crappy. I just wanted to say that I have premium subscription and in profile it that I am using FREE verison and I have no subscription ... so how this works ???

• Visitor
  • I can not post anywhere else as button new message is disabled .. that is pretty crappy.   I just wanted to say that I have premium subscription and in profile it that I am using FREE verison ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent ! Need help ASAP

I really want the premium but when I get to the PIN page , after all the how to bill and my Mobile number , they say they're going to send a PIN to my number but I don't receive any PIN or anything .

• Casual Listener
  • I really want the premium but when I get to the PIN page , after all the how to bill and my Mobile number , they say they're going to send a PIN to my number but I don't receive any PIN or anything .
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing paypal account

Hello everyone. I'm currently trying to change my payment method to another paypal, but when I try to it requires me to state country and Zip code, I enter USA and the zip code for Debary in Florida which is "32817" It then tells me the Zip code is i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone.   I'm currently trying to change my payment method to another paypal, but when I try to it requires me to state country and Zip code,   I enter USA and the zip code for ...
  • Dumpo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to cancel Premium and was still charged

I tried to cancle premium 4 days before my free trial ended, but i was still charged for the next month? Why did this happen and is it possibl for me to get a refund on the amount if i havn't used spotify since i cancled?

• I tried to cancle premium 4 days before my free trial ended, but i was still charged for the next month? Why did this happen and is it possibl for me to get a refund on the amount if i havn't used sp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have hit that "send email to set up password" eleventy billion times

And it won't send me an email. I signed up for premium so I could listen on my iPhone, thought that I could just login with Facebook like always, but no....it's not showing that I have premium service. So I see that I need to use that all numbers acc...

• And it won't send me an email.   I signed up for premium so I could listen on my iPhone, thought that I could just login with Facebook like always, but no....it's not showing that I have premi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A user spams my inbox! How do I stop?

For the past two or three month's there is one user that has followed me and a playlist of mine. Since he followed me, he has been bombarding me with his songs and playlists. I sent him a message via Facebook to stop this. However, the first time he ...

• Regular
  • For the past two or three month's there is one user that has followed me and a playlist of mine. Since he followed me, he has been bombarding me with his songs and playlists.   I sent him a me...
  • Batch
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding friends via email/username?

Sorry wrong board admin can you please delete this post.

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry wrong board admin can you please delete this post.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Radio

I want to start an Internet Radio. To pay for the licensing fees to ASCAP, BMI and SECSAC will cost about $1500 for a year. My question is, if I show proof to Spotify that I paid for these music licensing fees, could I use Spotify as my music server ...

• I want to start an Internet Radio. To pay for the licensing fees to ASCAP, BMI and SECSAC will cost about $1500 for a year.  My question is, if I show proof to Spotify that I paid for these musi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes