Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Signing up for Premium

If I want to sign up for the free premium trial can why can't I use a gift card instead of putting in a credit card?

• If I want to sign up for the free premium trial can why can't I use a gift card instead of putting in a credit card?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgraded to premium but now spotify not working!

hello, i upgraded to premium a couple of weeks ago...then upgraded the spotify and now i cannot use spotify at all because my operating system is too old for the new version so now im paying for premium and i cannot use it. i want to try to get my mo...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i upgraded to premium a couple of weeks ago...then upgraded the spotify and now i cannot use spotify at all because my operating system is too old for the new version 😞   so now im pay...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Im Spotify free but I paid.. Why?

Hi.I'm Spanish and I am very angry about the bad support in my language, it's dreadful and sad. *Translate by Google*I use my credit card to validate Spotify three counts of using my brothers and me. A few weeks ago the collection was made in my bank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm Spanish and I am very angry about the bad support in my language, it's dreadful and sad.   *Translate by Google* I use my credit card to validate Spotify three counts of using my bro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagar premium y seguir como Free

Buenas, llevo un tiempo pagando premium y me ha ido bien spotify. Hace poco, casualidad desde el último cobro (hará una semana) soy free a pesar de que pago y la cuenta en la web se me reconoce como Premium. He conseguido desvincular spotify de faceb...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas, llevo un tiempo pagando premium y me ha ido bien spotify. Hace poco, casualidad desde el último cobro (hará una semana) soy free a pesar de que pago y la cuenta en la web se me reconoce c...
  • colocorolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The wrong facebook name and picture attached to my account

the name and profile picture are not my facebook but supposedly i'm now connected to mine I've literally tried everything: - i've disconnected and reconnected with facebook many times - i've uninstalled spotify and reinstalled it - i've logged onto t...

• Casual Listener
  • the name and profile picture are not my facebook but supposedly i'm now connected to mine   I've literally tried everything:   - i've disconnected and reconnected with facebook many tim...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium problems

I just got a premium account and the app says that I do not have premium. I am using an android phone. I tried the methods of logging in and out and also the uninstall reinstall. Noting is working and I am starting to get frustrated. Someone please h...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a premium account and the app says that I do not have premium. I am using an android phone. I tried the methods of logging in and out and also the uninstall reinstall. Noting is working an...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user but without premium access

I have just signed up for premium (first time) and received a receipt via email to confirm... Only my spotify apps don't recognise that I have upgraded to premium. So Im unable to stream music on either iPhone 4 or iPad. Have logged out/in, turned of...

• I have just signed up for premium (first time) and received a receipt via email to confirm... Only my spotify apps don't recognise that I have upgraded to premium. So Im unable to stream music on eit...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgraded to Premium, Not Working

I upgraded to Premium today and, when I try to stream music, it tells me only Premium users can stream music. I am using an iPhone 4. Can someone help me with this?

• I upgraded to Premium today and, when I try to stream music, it tells me only Premium users can stream music. I am using an iPhone 4. Can someone help me with this?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium

I just upgraded to premium. I even suscribed right away without using the frre trial month. However, the password I set for my devices is not working. Also, whenever I use it on my computer it keeps saying I haven't upgrade it. I don't have any of th...

• I just upgraded to premium. I even suscribed right away without using the frre trial month. However,  the password I set for my devices is not working. Also, whenever I use it on my computer it ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone help me

I can't seem to log onto my spotify on my mobile which is a nokia e63. I typed in my username & password and it keeps saying it's invalid, but i am able to log onto the spotify on my desktop no problem.

• Regular
  • I can't seem to log onto my spotify on my mobile which is a nokia e63. I typed in my username & password and it keeps saying it's invalid, but i am able to log onto the spotify on my desktop no p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

not receiving Soundrop

when I tried to play or check into Soundrop it said that it could not woork offline, can you fix this

• when I tried to play or check into Soundrop it said that it could not woork offline, can you fix this
  • sherlcok95
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited

Hey guys, I got a small problem My 10 hour thing ran out so I bought unlimited, but my Spotify is not getting it. I logged out and logged in again, waited 5 mins, tried most of it. However, it still says I dont have any time left, but when I visit my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I got a small problem   My 10 hour thing ran out so I bought unlimited, but my Spotify is not getting it. I logged out and logged in again, waited 5 mins, tried most of it. However, ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel

Keeps saying wrong password but its not wrong password.

• Regular
  • Keeps saying wrong password but its not wrong password.
  • elitegamer21
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps Finder in my iPhone

I have just subscribed to Spotify Premium and I can't see the Apps Finder nor my favorite apps in my iPhone

• Casual Listener
  • I have just subscribed to Spotify Premium and I can't see the Apps Finder nor my favorite apps in my iPhone
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Spotify on my Toshiba Laptop

Hello everyone, I'm a Spotify user form Spain, I bought on 2011 December my Toshiba laptop. I used Spotify since the first day without any kind of problem.I never had time limit on my account, I read Toshiba had an agreement with Spotify for his user...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I'm a Spotify user form Spain, I bought on 2011 December my Toshiba laptop. I used Spotify since the first day without any kind of problem. I never had time limit on my acco...
  • Antonio_Rivera
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Song on starred list suddenly "not available"

Why is my song no longer available?! Especially when I am a premium customer and pay to have this program work and have music available?!

• Why is my song no longer available?!  Especially when I am a premium customer and pay to have this program work and have music available?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember password and email address doen't work anymore

So I don't remember my password anymore and my email address doesn't work anymore. How have i log in is I have log with facebook account. Bigger problem is that I have subscription what i need cancel because I'm student and now i'm not able to do it....

• Casual Listener
  • So I don't remember my password anymore and my email address doesn't work anymore.  How have i log in is I have log with facebook account. Bigger problem is that I have subscription what i need ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble resetting password

Hi, when I try to reset my password for my username it says my credntials match a facebbok log on and to log on through that. The trouble is i'm logging on to my work phone which is logged on to a work Facebook so it cant sync! Any ideas people pleas...

• Hi,    when I try to reset my password for my username it says my credntials match a facebbok log on and to log on through that. The trouble is i'm logging on to my work phone which is lo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental Spotify Premium purchase, please help!

Hey everyone! I had been talking to my dad about buying Spotify Premium to make music listening a bit more acessible. He was having issues with the subscriptions on his computer, so I started trying to look for ways to solve it, or just find a way to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone!   I had been talking to my dad about buying Spotify Premium to make music listening a bit more acessible. He was having issues with the subscriptions on his computer, so I starte...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted double payment

Hello, A few days ago, I purchased Premium for 1 month and it charged me two times. I have 2 different receipts in my email with 2 different ordernumbers. I would like my $10 back please. I hope this will be resolved quickly. R. Trenning

• Hello,   A few days ago, I purchased Premium for 1 month and it charged me two times. I have 2 different receipts in my email with 2 different ordernumbers. I would like my $10 back please. I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes