Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can someone help me

Can someone help me

I can't seem to log onto my spotify on my mobile which is a nokia e63. I typed in my username & password and it keeps saying it's invalid, but i am able to log onto the spotify on my desktop no problem. 

6 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Are you a premium user? A premium account for 9.99/month is required for mobile and offline features.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey there,

Ensure that you type right details without any spaces etc. Also it may worth to try reset password in site eg. change it to another and try again.

I pay  £9.99 a month 

@DEEVAJONES wrote:

I pay  £9.99 a month 

As hpguru said, make sure you type your details in correctly, and ensure the spell checker isn't auto correcting anything that is shouldn't. Also try a reset of your password.

If it doesn't work, try a reinstall of the app and a reboot of your phone.

If all else fails, submit a support ticket on the contact page: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/  and reply directly to the automated reply. One of the Spotify agents should be with you shortly.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you for the help guys 🙂

Hey there and thanks for your nice message.

Does it mean that you're solved your problem with Spotify? Nice.

If any problems in future, just come back and tell to me. I'm here to help you at any time.

Greetings,
Jyri

Suggested posts