Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema con mi suscripción a traves de MOVISTAR

Problema con mi suscripción a traves de MOVISTAR

Hola, he contratado spotify premium atraves de movistar y a la hora de activar la cuenta me da el codigo de error 8, llevo una semana hablando con ellos y siempre me derivan a vosotros. ¿Hay alguna solucion en particular? Ya he pasado mis vacaciones sin poder disfrutar el servicio, y su consecuente decepcion. Gracias
16 Replies

@minol wrote:
Hola, he contratado spotify premium atraves de movistar y a la hora de activar la cuenta me da el codigo de error 8, llevo una semana hablando con ellos y siempre me derivan a vosotros. ¿Hay alguna solucion en particular? Ya he pasado mis vacaciones sin poder disfrutar el servicio, y su consecuente decepcion. Gracias

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry for the english reply, my spanish isn't what it used to be!

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into your account a little closer, see what is going on behind the scenes in far more detail than can be done here on the community. Feel free to write in spanish 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sigo con el mismo error. Por lo visto hay mucha gente con el mismo problema y no existe solucion... ¿publicidad engañosa?¿no hay verdadera voluntad de encontrar el problema raiz? Seguramente solucion haya, pero ¿quien pierde mas de 10 minutos en buscarla?

Did you get in touch using the form I linked too above? 

Peter

Peter

¡Hola! 

Si nos escribes a través de este enlace podremos investigar el problema y ayudarte a resolverlo. Cuando nos escribas, dinos el número del caso que has creado -recibirás un correo electrónico con dicho número.

Ya etsa enviado, el numero de caso es 00821022. Gracias

@Patricia wrote:

¡Hola! 

Si nos escribes a través de este enlace podremos investigar el problema y ayudarte a resolverlo. Cuando nos escribas, dinos el número del caso que has creado -recibirás un correo electrónico con dicho número.

^ (I have also hidden your personal details, best not to post those here 😉 

Peter

Peter

I have the same problem. I've been speaking with Movistar through every way available and finally they asked me to speak with Spotify as it seems everything is correct with Movistar.

I already filled the form and received a confirmation from Spotify.

Just wondered if anybody found a solution to this just to not lose more time and forget about this.

No disponible.png

Caso # 00833170...

Hola, yo tengo exactamente el mismo problema he abierto un Caso # 00850336 en el enlace que ha publicado Patricia.

Un saludo.

Hi
I have the same problem. I send two messages to spotify but i dont receive any answer... Please help me

Alguien contesta???

Caso # 00946265. Llevo dos meses dado de alta y no puedo activar el premium

@JaviPC - I've asked someone to check out that case for you and make sure you get a reply. 

Peter

Peter

Hi JaviPC! It looks like you opened a few cases with us rather than reply to your original case. 

I can confirm your case is now in the right hands. You'll hear from our team shortly--thanks!

How long I will have to wait for an answer??

Normally within 48 hours maximum, but things can take a little longer at the weekends depending on what team your case is being dealt with by. Hang tight, if your case is with the right people they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts