Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with log in

Solved!

Problems with log in

Hey
I use a spotify premium account. I logged out last Saturday and forgot my password. I wanted to reset it, but i used a wrong e-mail addresse. So I can't log in and have to pay for premium which I can't use.
Can you help me ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh my! In that case you'll be best off contacting Spotify Care through this anonymous contact form, which wont need any user ID. 

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Would you be able to dig out the Spotify Premium receipt from your email or texts? If you could find that and check that you're logging into Spotify with the username on the receipt that would be great as a duplicate account may have been created.

If you don't have or can't find your receipt then I would suggest reaching out to Spotify Care through this anonymous contact form, it'll not need any user ID. 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

I can't dig out my premium receipt, because I used a wrong email. So this
is the problem. If I can change my email, I'll get a new password. But I
don't know how to change the email without logging in.
Marked as solution

Oh my! In that case you'll be best off contacting Spotify Care through this anonymous contact form, which wont need any user ID. 

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Suggested posts