Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Purchased Spotify Premium

Purchased Spotify Premium

i recently purchased spotify premium for my iphone 4s. i am able to login using facebook but it still says i need a premium membership.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Still the same problem. Any advice of what to do next would be appreciated.
Thanks

9 Replies

I am also having exactly the same problem as of today. I have been using spotify with the premium for almost 2 weeks randomly today it asked me to log in again. I did and now it says that I have no premium. When I press set up premium it takes me to the subscription page that says I have a subscription I cant seem to find a way to fix the problem. Any help would be brilliant. I have also tried a reinstal .

Chase how long ago did you purchase your subscription?

@blueskyjones wrote:
I am also having exactly the same problem as of today. I have been using spotify with the premium for almost 2 weeks randomly today it asked me to log in again. I did and now it says that I have no premium. When I press set up premium it takes me to the subscription page that says I have a subscription I cant seem to find a way to fix the problem. Any help would be brilliant. I have also tried a reinstal .

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you 100% sure you are logging into the correct account in the desktop client? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Upgraded an hour or two ago and am having the same issue with it telling me I need to upgrade, then being taken to the subscription page telling me I already have premium. I've also tried reinstall. Thanks.

Using android and my facebook account which seems to automatically log me in I have tried to change the password to see if that helps but I cannot as it is directly off of my facebook log in. I can log in on the site fine and it shows me I have a subscription. Is there anyway that I could have acidently made a spotify account using my facebook email adress. If so how can I find my log in details ?

I am having the same problem after upgrading twice to unlimited. I reinstalled and relogged in. Still showing ads and has upgrade button

Edit: Just FYI I put in my new CC info and it said CC info change failed twice. Then lo and behold I was charged two times for Spotify unlimited. I don't mind paying for a month in advance however I would like to be able to use the service

about an hour ago.

Same problem here, I buyed Premium two hours ago and when I'm gonna play from iOS, OS X or Web players then appears a message telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium!

Hi guys,

We're aware of a little delay going on at the moment.

Please keep an eye on this thread. We'll keep you updated there: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/I-ve-paid-for-Premium-and-it-s-not-u...

I apologise for any inconvenience.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts