Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Ecard

I purchased an e card but the intended recipient did not receive it. I don't know how to check the purchase to see if I entered everything correctly.please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased an e card but the intended recipient did not receive it. I don't know how to check the purchase to see if I entered everything correctly.please help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

GIFT CARD REDEMPTION - PROBLEM

I bought my son a $60 gift card to Spotify. He wants to use it for 6 months of Premium but when he went to redeem it only gave him the option of 12 months unlimited. He's rather disappointed. Is there a way he can use is for 6 months premium? Change ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought my son a $60 gift card to Spotify. He wants to use it for 6 months of Premium but when he went to redeem it only gave him the option of 12 months unlimited. He's rather disappointed. Is ther...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! upgrade from unlimited to premium

Hi, I just tried to upgrade from unlimited to premium and it wasn't working. It said that it can only be changed when the first payment comes in. But I do pay since 6 months for unlimited. Any Idea what went wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just tried to upgrade from unlimited to premium and it wasn't working. It said that it can only be changed when the first payment comes in. But I do pay since 6 months for unlimited. Any Idea w...
  • taytay1023
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Bono descargas de 100 canciones desaparecido

Hola, acabo de intentar descargar canciones de spotify como he estado haciendo desde que me compre un bono de 100 canciones el pasado 26/11 y donde todavía tenía un saldo de unas 60 canciones que han desaparecido de mi cuenta y no veo que ahora Spoti...

• Hola, acabo de intentar descargar canciones de spotify como he estado haciendo desde que me compre un bono de 100 canciones el pasado 26/11 y donde todavía tenía un saldo de unas 60 canciones que han...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium upgrade fail

I signed up for the free trial of Spotify Premium, but my mobile device says "Your free trial has ended" and will only permit radio.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the free trial of Spotify Premium, but my mobile device says "Your free trial has ended" and will only permit radio.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I signed up for spotify premium but every time I try to select a song it still keeps saying that only spotify premium users can do that. What up?

• I signed up for spotify premium but every time I try to select a song it still keeps saying that only spotify premium users can do that. What up?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I buy a Spotify Premium e-card for someone in the UK, when my account is based in the US?

Can I buy a Spotify Premium e-card for someone in the UK, when my Spotify account is based in the US? Thanks, Simon

• Can I buy a Spotify Premium e-card for someone in the UK, when my Spotify account is based in the US?   Thanks,   Simon
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Facebook Accounts with one Spotify Premium Acc

Hello, I am presently using Spotify Premium, connected to my personal Facebook Account. I'd like my girlfriend also to be able to access my Spotify Premium Account, without giving her my Facebook password. Is it possible to get her also connected to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am presently using Spotify Premium, connected to my personal Facebook Account. I'd like my girlfriend also to be able to access my Spotify Premium Account, without giving her my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify account problem due to facebook

I want to disconnect from Facebook, and have an independent Spotify account. I must be able to login in with my Facebook account email address, keep my Spotify paid subscription, playlists, and started songs. I have searched many other forums but I c...

• I want to disconnect from Facebook, and have an independent Spotify account. I must be able to login in with my Facebook account email address, keep my Spotify paid subscription, playlists, and start...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs wont play

spotifuggle wont play any song that I already downloaded from itunes. This problem has only started recently. Even if spotify should have the song like remember the name , it wont play. This happens to any song in my local files that was downloaded f...

• spotifuggle wont play any song that I already downloaded from itunes. This problem has only started recently. Even if spotify should have the song like remember the name , it wont play. This happens ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my playlist, :(. Help me getting it back please.

hey, I accidently deleted the playlist "streets of gold" is there a way to get it back? thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • hey, I accidently deleted the playlist "streets of gold" is there a way to get it back?   thank you!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Child friendly adverts / setting?

I am keen to use Spotify at home, but I have children who are 1 year and 3 years old. Some of the adverts that play are not suitable for them, but play all day long (for example the advert for "Demons" movie which mentions a mother being possessed an...

• Casual Listener
  • I am keen to use Spotify at home, but I have children who are 1 year and 3 years old.   Some of the adverts that play are not suitable for them, but play all day long (for example the advert f...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 26 likes

Solved!! Redeeming a voucher during a spotify premium trial

Hi there, I've just started a one month spotify premium trial and currenty my paypal account is going to be debited the monthly amount once my trial finishes. I have just been given a £10 voucher which I intend to use to buy a month of spotify premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've just started a one month spotify premium trial and currenty my paypal account is going to be debited the monthly amount once my trial finishes.   I have just been g...
  • jameswoolfe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline synchronization doesn't work any more

Hi all, sine a few days I'm not able to synchronize my playlist on my mobile devices and on my laptop as well. On my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy S) I receive the message and on my Laptop It doesn't matter what quality setting I've selected and the ...

2012-12-27 11.24.22.jpg Unbenannt.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi all,   sine a few days I'm not able to synchronize my playlist on my mobile devices and on my laptop as well. On my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy S) I receive the message   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

e-card email address change

All I want to do is change the email address for an ecard I bought two days ago that hasn't been redeemed yet and I can't get ahold of anyone. How do I change the email address for an unredeemed ecard? Please someone help.

• All I want to do is change the email address for an ecard I bought two days ago that hasn't been redeemed yet and I can't get ahold of anyone.    How do I change the email address for a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Account

I have used the free service that Spotify offers. I just noticed my credit card has been charged $9.99 for Spotify, I did not order this. I see that I can cancel but how do I get my money back since I didn't order this to begin with?

• I have used the free service that Spotify offers. I just noticed my credit card has been charged $9.99 for Spotify, I did not order this. I see that I can cancel but how do I get my money back since ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad email address for gift subscription

Sent some gift cards out with Premium access codes, but I found out today that the addresses I used weren't good. Is there any way to forward or change the target address on them?

• Casual Listener
  • Sent some gift cards out with Premium access codes, but I found out today that the addresses I used weren't good. Is there any way to forward or change the target address on them?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sick of Spotify - Help

Hi, I got sick of standard spotify and uninstalled. For Christmas my girlfriend bought me a premium subscription. I redownloaded and was constantly told to connect to facebook. I connected, lost all my playlists and cannot connect to my girlfriend's ...

• Hi,   I got sick of standard spotify and uninstalled. For Christmas my girlfriend bought me a premium subscription. I redownloaded and was constantly told to connect to facebook. I connected...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything swapped to my girlfriends account???

Hello!Okay I don't know how this happened. I've always been using my facebook email to login to Spotify. But somehow, it has now swapped my Spotify payment and all my playlists to my girlfriends Spotify. When I login with my usual login all my playli...

• Regular
  • Hello! Okay I don't know how this happened. I've always been using my facebook email to login to Spotify. But somehow, it has now swapped my Spotify payment and all my playlists to my girlfriends ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! accidentally bought unlimited with paypal

Hello, I got for christmas a 10 euro giftcard for Spotify, when I selected to upgrade to Spotify Unlimited I had to reenter my FB-password on the facebook page and it said 5 euro would be billed from my PayPal account, ofcourse this wasn't my intenti...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I got for christmas a 10 euro giftcard for Spotify, when I selected to upgrade to Spotify Unlimited I had to reenter my FB-password on the facebook page and it said 5 euro would be ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes