Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify is taking longer to load since I've downgraded.

I recently downgraded from premium to unlimited and ever since whenever I'm attempting to browse spotify it sometimes takes up to three to four minutes for an Artist's page to load. At first I thought it was my computer; however, itunes works just fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently downgraded from premium to unlimited and ever since whenever I'm attempting to browse spotify it sometimes takes up to three to four minutes for an Artist's page to load. At first I though...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to make premium paymeny

Hi, I am tryin to select payment method for Premium and it does not accept any selection (Visa/Amex/PayPal), I keep getting the same screen where I should choose method

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am tryin to select payment method for Premium and it does not accept any selection (Visa/Amex/PayPal), I keep getting the same screen where I should choose method
  • DontaDeisel
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Radio on Unlimited Account

I have the Unlimited Account (living in USA). I realize that on my iPhone and iPad I can only use the Radio Stations and that there is a limit on the number of "skips" allowed.Is there any other limitations (time allowed, number of songs played) for ...

• I have the Unlimited Account (living in USA). I realize that on my iPhone and iPad I can only use the Radio Stations and that there is a limit on the number of "skips" allowed. Is there any other li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different premium accounts can't seem to be online at the same time

Hello there A while ago I logged into my Premium spotify account on a friends ipad. Now, it seems we can't be online at the same time. We both have premium accounts, but they seem to be connected and seen as one. Has anyone else experienced this prob...

• Hello there   A while ago I logged into my Premium spotify account on a friends ipad. Now, it seems we can't be online at the same time.    We both have premium accounts, but they ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade

I have been trying to upgrade to unlimited but when it takes me to the payment page it wont "continue"Help

• I have been trying to upgrade to unlimited but when it takes me to the payment page it wont "continue" Help
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I switch off Community Mailer ? . . My email account is being bombarded !

Help ! ! ! ?? ? I am receiving dozens of emails from Spotify Community Mailer titled:- "You have 1 update for your Spotify Community Subscriptions" I am not aware that I have subscribed to anything in Spotify and I certainly cannot work out how to un...

• Music Fan
  • Help ! ! ! ?? ?   I am receiving dozens of emails from Spotify Community Mailer titled:-   "You have 1 update for your Spotify Community Subscriptions"   I am not aware that I ha...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Registered for Premium, but still prompted to subscribe on my iPad / iPhone

I registered for Spotify premium to compare against Rdio.com. I upgraded my account to premium on the website.When I use the mobile app, it still prompts me to subscribe to get premium features. I am not going to pay twice, so I deleted the app, hopi...

• I registered for Spotify premium to compare against Rdio.com. I upgraded my account to premium on the website. When I use the mobile app, it still prompts me to subscribe to get premium features. I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10 hours limit

i have been on spotify for about a week and it says i have reached my 10 hour limit, and i thought that i had 6 months unlimited listening

• Casual Listener
  • i have been on spotify for about a week and it says i have reached my 10 hour limit, and i thought that i had 6 months unlimited listening
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Av misstag så blev mitt spotify avinstalerat

Undrar om ni kan finna mitt Spotify igen med all musik som fanns därGjorde ett misstag och Spotify blev av instalerat Hälsningarsvenda 75svendaneras@telia,com

• Undrar om ni kan finna mitt Spotify igen med all musik som fanns där Gjorde ett misstag och Spotify blev av instalerat   Hälsningar svenda 75 svendaneras@telia,com
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

progress?

So, the Spotify team is aware of the problem with upgrading. but my question is: is there any way we can know how much progress is being made, and about how long untill fixed?

• Gig Goer
  • So, the Spotify team is aware of the problem with upgrading.   but my question is: is there any way we can know how much progress is being made, and about how long untill fixed?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge 2 accounts (or at least their playlists)

Hi, I have 2 accounts, one free and one premium. The problem is that all my playlists is on the free account. Can I merge them (or move my premium account duration to the free account) ?

• Hi, I have 2 accounts, one free and one premium. The problem is that all my playlists is on the free account. Can I merge them (or move my premium account duration to the free account) ?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My playlist subscribers disappeared!

Hi there, I just restarted my Spotift as it was telling me there was an update. I opened up the program again and it is showing that I have 0 subscribers to all my playlists! I can see the subscribers has now been replaced with followers? If so I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    I just restarted my Spotift as it was telling me there was an update. I opened up the program again and it is showing that I have 0 subscribers to all my playlists! I can see...
  • delarog
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot quit my premium account

Hi Team, I'm from Germany and customer of the Telekom/T-Mobile.A week ago, I wanted to quit my account, so I followed this link:https://www.spotify.com/de/account/subscription/cancel/confirm/Then I was passed on to "SofortÜberweisung.de" to cancel th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Team,   I'm from Germany and customer of the Telekom/T-Mobile. A week ago, I wanted to quit my account, so I followed this link: https://www.spotify.com/de/account/subscription/cancel/c...
  • ChrisNitsche
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access Premium on Android App

Hey guys,I signed up for a 30 day premium trial on my account. I cancelled the sub part because I wanted to try it before I actually subscribe. According to my account screen I'm active on Premium til 05/03. When I try to use the Android app though, ...

• Hey guys, I signed up for a 30 day premium trial on my account. I cancelled the sub part because I wanted to try it before I actually subscribe. According to my account screen I'm active on Premiu...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music im not listening to

My profile says I've been listening to hot sex sounds and I haven't. Its really embarrassing please take it off!

• My profile says I've been listening to hot sex sounds and I haven't. Its really embarrassing please take it off!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30-day trial - URGENT help request!

HiyaDone something rather stupid. I downloaded the app (iOS) 2 days ago, and was given a 48hr trial (expires at 3pm BST (British Summer Time) today - 03/04 (or, for any Americans reading this, 04/03)). I then went and registered for the free 30-day t...

• Visitor
  • Hiya Done something rather stupid. I downloaded the app (iOS) 2 days ago, and was given a 48hr trial (expires at 3pm BST (British Summer Time) today - 03/04 (or, for any Americans reading this, 04...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign up for 30 day trial

I'm trying to sign up for the 30 day premium trial. I get to the page where I select payment method, click continue but then the same page just re-loads. Tried this on several different browsers and several different devices and for each of the 3 dif...

• I'm trying to sign up for the 30 day premium trial. I get to the page where I select payment method, click continue but then the same page just re-loads. Tried this on several different browsers and ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy setting for Spotify on facebook

Why am I getting a "Invalid Permission Specified" Message when I try to change my privacy settings on facebook timeline for Spotify app?

• Casual Listener
  • Why am I getting a "Invalid Permission Specified" Message when I try to change my privacy settings on facebook timeline for Spotify app?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes