Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

PAYMENT TAKEN THREE(!!!!!!!) TIMES TODAY - CONTACT ASAP PLEASE

I have seen that spotify have taken a payment THREE times from my paypal account last night all within 45 seconds of each other, I have been onto the contact from but there is a bug or something stopping me from contacting you and this is the only wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen that spotify have taken a payment THREE times from my paypal account last night all within 45 seconds of each other, I have been onto the contact from but there is a bug or something stop...
  • jolar2202
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just purchased Spotify Premium and not working on iPhone or Desktop

I just purchased Spotify Premium this morning and it acknowledges that I purchased it in my account settings on my desktop and I received my receipt via email, however my iPhone app still is telling me I need to upgrade to utilize on demand features ...

• I just purchased Spotify Premium this morning and it acknowledges that I purchased it in my account settings on my desktop and I received my receipt via email, however my iPhone app still is telling ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased Spotify Premium

i recently purchased spotify premium for my iphone 4s. i am able to login using facebook but it still says i need a premium membership. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Still the same problem. Any advice of what to do next would be a...

• Casual Listener
  • i recently purchased spotify premium for my iphone 4s. i am able to login using facebook but it still says i need a premium membership. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Still the s...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook re-activates when i log in spotify, how do i stop this?

Hi, I linked my FB account to spotify a while back and recently de-activated FB, everytime i log in to spotify it re-activiates my FB, how do i stop this from happening as i dont want to have to keep de-activating it everytime log in. Cheers Andy

• Hi,              I linked my FB account to spotify a while back and recently de-activated FB, everytime i log in to spotify it re-activiates my FB, how do i sto...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The CD "Blood On the Dance Floor" Michael Jackson

Hallo there! There is only to songs who you play, the rest do not work! Really a shame!!! Why is that??? Tina

• Hallo there! There is only to songs who you  play, the rest do not work!   Really a shame!!! Why is that??? Tina
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i need help!

someone started fallowing me and wont stop sending me songs, he or she has sent me over 50 songs today and i can't get them to stop what do i do?

• Casual Listener
  • someone started fallowing me and wont stop sending me songs, he or she has sent me over 50 songs today and i can't get them to stop what do i do?
  • dsk900
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Status Update — how useful is it?

I am really disappointed with Spotify not only because it is unusable now in the desktop version but also because I wasted a lot of time following their "suggestions" on their current offline issue to no avail. I find it deceitful that "All systems a...

• Regular
  • I am really disappointed with Spotify not only because it is unusable now in the desktop version but also because I wasted a lot of time following their "suggestions" on their current offline issue t...
  • tha_tima
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

recover deleted playlist

Just deleted my playlist Aamerican Honey on accident can you help retrieve it???? Please

• Casual Listener
  • Just deleted my playlist Aamerican Honey on accident can you help retrieve it????   Please
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited but saying 0 mins left?

Hi, I've just upgraded to Spotify Unlimited but it's saying I have 0 minutes left, does it take a while to change to Unlimited? Thanks Meghan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just upgraded to Spotify Unlimited but it's saying I have 0 minutes left, does it take a while to change to Unlimited? Thanks Meghan
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid subscription fee for unlimited but my sportify still shows i have to update it

I have paid subscription fee for unlimited but my sportify still shows that I have to update it because I have ran out 10 hours limit. and I cannot access to the songs on my playlist and all. My account infromation states that I am an active unlimite...

• I have paid subscription fee for unlimited but my sportify still shows that I have to update it because I have ran out 10 hours limit. and I cannot access to the songs on my playlist and all. ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up to premium with 30 day trial, but still saying i need to upgrade

I signed up to premium with 30 day trial, but still saying i need to upgrade on my desktop spotify and on my iphone. but when signing into my account it says I have premium. I have reinstalled the program and signed in/out but this hasnt worked is th...

• I signed up to premium with 30 day trial, but still saying i need to upgrade on my desktop spotify and on my iphone. but when signing into my account it says I have premium. I have reinstalled the ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Streaming Issues on Spotify Premium

The streaming issue seems to be a major problem in the evening hours (Eastern Time). Any track will play for 5 seconds, then stop for 5 seconds, then play a few seconds and stop again. I have had no problems with this during the day. I have Verizon F...

• Casual Listener
  • The streaming issue seems to be a major problem in the evening hours (Eastern Time).  Any track will play for 5 seconds, then stop for 5 seconds, then play a few seconds and stop again.  I ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted playlist

Hi I was unfortunate to delete my playlist (Rokk) and wonder if you can Retrieve the playlist

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I was unfortunate to delete my playlist (Rokk) and wonder if you can Retrieve the playlist
  • dueskar90
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded account not working

I've upgraded my account 1175907312 (premium free for 30 days) few min ago but nothing happen: i listen the ads in my spotify deskstop (on MacBook Pro with OSX Mountain Lion) and i can't listen any songs with the Spotify app in my iPhone 4S with iOS ...

• I've upgraded my account 1175907312 (premium free for 30 days) few min ago but nothing happen: i listen the ads in my spotify deskstop (on MacBook Pro with OSX Mountain Lion) and i can't listen any s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account cancellation

I would Like to have deleted my 30-days-trial account, how to do this?

• I would Like to have deleted my 30-days-trial account, how to do this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! £10 Gift Card not valid?

Hi, I've just bought a £10 gift card and when I entered the redeem code it said it's invalid, I have written the code correctly.. any help?

• Hi, I've just bought a £10 gift card and when I entered the redeem code it said it's invalid, I have written the code correctly.. any help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete the following crap

I don't want to follow any artist and don't want to share it with another spotify users. this feature is really bad and i dont give a **bleep** to all these social media **bleep**. i only want to hear music at home and with my phone. features like th...

• I don't want to follow any artist and don't want to share it with another spotify users. this feature is really bad and i dont give a **bleep** to all these social media **bleep**. i only want to hea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Login

Just paid to renew my premium acc and still can't stream music it's saying in have to listen to the radio

• Casual Listener
  • Just paid to renew my premium acc and still can't stream music it's saying in have to listen to the radio
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Legal Query

If i buy individual tracks from spotify can i collect my own playlist and play it as background musicpublically and would i need to pay PPL as well??..or Thanks..

• Regular
  • If i buy individual tracks from spotify can i collect my own playlist and play it as background music publically and would i need to pay PPL as well??..or   Thanks..
  • chiswick123
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged...

Hi. I have got charged twice.. one for full premium (£9.99) and one for semi-premium (£4.99) Why have I got charged for full premium when I only subscribed to the semi-premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have got charged twice.. one for full premium (£9.99) and one for semi-premium (£4.99) Why have I got charged for full premium when I only subscribed to the semi-premium?
  • dextermb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes