Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchasing Student Premium

Purchasing Student Premium

I am trying to sign up for Spotify Premium with the student discount. Everytime I click the link, I get the error :

Oops! Something went wrong, please try again.

How do i resolve this issue? Is it because I didn't sign up for spotify premium with my student email? I'd prefer to keep the account I am using if possible.

3 Replies

Hey there,

you don't need to use your student email address. Is it that you are already on a premium subscription? If yes, you need to cancel it and resubscribe through the student page.

If you still get an error, I'd suggest reaching out to the official support team by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm still having the issue. I received one reply this morning that suggested I use a different browser.. which I of course already tried prior to contacting them.

Any suggestions? I'd like to set my subscription up ASAP.

Did you contact the support again? I'd do so since your problem isn't fixed yet. We really can't help you here at the community on this, the support should be able to set up your discount manually.

The only other workarounds that come into my mind are:

- Using a different browser (you already did, okay, do you have a 3rd browser?)

- Using a different computer/tablet/phone

- Turning off ad-blocker

- Turning off firewall

- Turning off VPN/Proxy (the last 3 points only if you have such settings enabled)

Suggested posts