Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Query regarding Premium service

Query regarding Premium service

Hi, I've been using Spotify (free version) for a few years now, 

This afternoon I was looking to see if I could find the wep page on the site advertising Premium free trail.

I was unable to at the time, so I just decided to pay for the premium.  Ironically, after this,  I then found the web page showing the Premium free trial ! 

I've not played any of the tracks since I got the Premium service, so I was wondering if I could get a refund (I've not used the Premium service after all) and use the free trail as I originally wanted to, I've not used the free trail before.

3 Replies

Hey,

It's probably best if you get in touch with our payments team. They'll be able to tell you if there's any possibility. Just click on 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I had a similsr problem except I put in my card details for the free 30 day trial of premium and ended up being charged for premium itself! I think there was a time delay and glitch but either way it's pretty sneaky and I think I should be refunded this money and able to get back on Spotify free until my 30 days are up?

Cheers

Ali_ryland2 - Have you been in touch with our payments team at all? They should be able to advise you further. If you could follow the instructions above.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts