Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Received an email address confirmation request, but didn't attempt to confirm my address

Solved!

Received an email address confirmation request, but didn't attempt to confirm my address

I just received an email from Spotify requesting me to confirm my email address. However, I wasn't trying to confirm my email address through Spotify. Is this a legitimate request from Spotify, or is it someone trying to hack my account? The "from" email address seems legitimate (no-reply@spotify.com), and the link seems to point to Spotify's website, but the request just seems a little odd, especially since I log in via Facebook.
21 Replies

account-details-changed@spotify.com 

Legit?

The email had this link with a message that my normal email address had been changed (to somewhere in the Czech Republic I think) 

I use 2 step verification and am still logged in to Spotify on 2 other devices but can't log in to my tablet where I received the email. 

Looks dodgy

is there a legitimate email address for spotify?  Fake spotify representative scammed me for payment for premium.  I want to email them as they should be aware of these scams and warn people and also request that spotify compensate me by giving me the premium.

Suggested posts