Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Fake account

I know someone in my country kurdistan,iraq they are using a fake premium..pleas stop it

• I know someone in my country kurdistan,iraq they are using a fake premium..pleas stop it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Received payment in 30 day free trial

I subscribed the 30 day free trial of Spotify in feb.16 and Spotify received 13.99 from my credit card.

• Visitor
  • I subscribed the 30 day free trial of Spotify in feb.16 and Spotify received 13.99 from my credit card.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account used by other Spotify user

Hi! I tried to share one of my playlists on Facebook but got the message that my Facebook account was already connected to another Spotify user. I don't have any other Spotify or Facebook account than the two I tried to combine now and have no memory...

• Hi!   I tried to share one of my playlists on Facebook but got the message that my Facebook account was already connected to another Spotify user. I don't have any other Spotify or Facebook ac...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked????

For some reason Spotify required me to log in again to both my desktop and mobile app accounts today, they were always "saved" and upon logging in my account looks completely different. I don't recall ever having another account beyond the one I set ...

• Regular
  • For some reason Spotify required me to log in again to both my desktop and mobile app accounts today, they were always "saved" and upon logging in my account looks completely different. I don't recal...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ejected from account

Username: Premium I have this premium account, from which I was signed out after the last software upgrade, both on my cell phone (android) and my computer (mac) Now my password is not recognized, and when I ask for a password reset, I go t either a...

• Username:   <removed sensitive information> Premium I have this premium account, from which I was signed out after the last software upgrade, both on my cell phone (android) and ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! using abroad

Hi, just started using spotify and I need to know what needs to be done to use abroad without internet access through my laptop. I have spotify premium. Advice and instructions would be welcome. cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, just started using spotify and I need to know what needs to be done to use abroad without internet access through my laptop. I have spotify premium. Advice and instructions would be welcome. chee...
  • Borbacarolina
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

I have moved from HK to Singapore and cannot change to my new CC because it does not match my chosen country I cannot change my chosen country at all (greyed out). And of course there is no way to contact help except this. I would rather not have to ...

• I have moved from HK to Singapore and cannot change to my new CC because it does not match my chosen country I cannot change my chosen country at all (greyed out).    And of course there ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working in Iran

I live in Iran and I use spotify primium. (I have a sweden gift card) .I used it for 1 month in my country with vpn. Now I can’t login. The error is “ you can only use spotify for 14 days abroad “

• I live in Iran and I use spotify primium. (I have a sweden gift card) .I used it  for 1 month in my country with vpn. Now I can’t login. The error is “ you can only use spotify for 14 days abroa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY PIN CODE VIA GLOBE MOBILE PAYMENT

I registered to Spotify 129 and I activated it on the link provided in the confirmation text message I received. Globe texted me with a verification code that I should verify on the website. I went to the Spotify website to change my subscription to ...

• I registered to Spotify 129 and I activated it on the link provided in the confirmation text message I received. Globe texted me with a verification code that I should verify on the website. I went t...
  • javd
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Premium
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Change Username

Hi, I was wondering if I could change my Spotify username? I've searched everywhere on my phone's app, on my desktop app and on the official site. But I can't seem to find that option anywhere. Is changing the username possible? And if not, do you th...

• Hi, I was wondering if I could change my Spotify username? I've searched everywhere on my phone's app, on my desktop app and on the official site. But I can't seem to find that option anywhere. Is ch...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify acting very strange?

So an hour or so ago my spotify stared acting very strange. It randomly start playing the same song i have never heard before over and over again. Any attempt at chaging song works for like 30 seconds then it switches back to that same song again. I ...

• So an hour or so ago my spotify stared acting very strange. It randomly start playing the same song i have never heard before over and over again. Any attempt at chaging song works for like 30 s...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get into my account

A few days just turning my computer opening spotify i was logged out and tried to log in again but I couldn't, then tried to change my password but spotify telled me that that account doesn't exist, I tried with my name account and my e-mail and im 1...

• A few days just turning my computer opening spotify i was logged out and tried to log in again but I couldn't, then tried to change my password but spotify telled me that that account doesn't exist, ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change display name

So a while back I registered to spotify with my email, and when you do that you choose a display / profile name and now I would like to change it, is it possible?(Clarification: I'm not talking about the assigned random username with letters and numb...

• So a while back I registered to spotify with my email, and when you do that you choose a display / profile name and now I would like to change it, is it possible? (Clarification: I'm not talking abo...
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ghost device

Using Spotify premium on my iPhone 8 sometimes it stops playing what I want, it says “you are listening on U Pulse Lite” and starts playing some Italian music I don’t know. I don’t know how to make it stop. It is very annoying

• Using Spotify premium on my iPhone 8 sometimes it stops playing what I want, it says “you are listening on U Pulse Lite” and starts playing some Italian music I don’t know. I don’t know how to make i...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go online because of Offline-mode

Hey,so I just experienced this problem that I can't log in to my spotify on Android (via facebook) because the last time I was in offline-mode. I have 10000+ tracks downloaded and I'm DEF not gonna reinstall it. So is there any solution other than th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so I just experienced this problem that I can't log in to my spotify on Android (via facebook) because the last time I was in offline-mode. I have 10000+ tracks downloaded and I'm DEF not gonna...
  • Pimmelschilz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in Sign-up; Cannot make username

Hi all! I recently created my Spotify account but an error got in the way while I was about to type my username. I tried to sign-up again but it says the email was already taken so I logged my email in and then checked my profile and it created its o...

• Hi all!   I recently created my Spotify account but an error got in the way while I was about to type my username. I tried to sign-up again but it says the email was already taken so I logged ...
  • brianibrahims
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cierre de cuenta

Buenas tardes, quiero cerrar mi cuenta y no me llega el correo necesario para finalizar el ultimo paso

• Buenas tardes, quiero cerrar mi cuenta y no me llega el correo necesario para finalizar el ultimo paso
  • Ivan2810
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link student to different spotify account

I accidently put my student information on the wrong spotify account. How do I disconnect it to be able to apply it to MY spotify account?

• I accidently put my student information on the wrong spotify account. How do I disconnect it to be able to apply it to MY spotify account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being used by stranger, please help

My account has been hacked and the hacker has control. I have changed my password and disconnected all devices, yet he's is still there and can switch from my device to his. How do I remove and block him immediately? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • My account has been hacked and the hacker has control. I have changed my password and disconnected all devices, yet he's is still there and can switch from my device to his. How do I remove and block...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HAVE SPOTIFY FOR SERBIA

I am in vacation in Serbia and I will be here for a while but its not letting me use Spotify

• I am in vacation in Serbia and I will be here for a while but its not letting me use Spotify 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes