Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

can you please restore my playlist "New Finds"?  Thanks!

Hi whirled - I'm not seeing that playlist--when did you delete it?

Is able to get mine back? accidently deleted it seconds ago... 

Thought i was deleting a song, well the name of it is "ny lista" and had like 120 songs.

please help me 😞

Denzoo - All done for you. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Meridith - Can you please restore my playlist "Bäst"? My brother deleted it -  Thanks!

has to have been within the past couple of days.  it just disappeared so i'm not sure i even deleted it?

spotify username is scottchan

Hi,
i lost all my playlists created in Spotify. Automatically the software deleted them and charged my itunes playlists.
Could you help me to ricover this issue?
My Spotify ID is: 1141352781
Any thanks
p

Hi,

I just deleted a list that I didn-t want to... How can I recover it? 😞

thank you in advance for your help!

Kind regards.

Luis.

hi i have deleted my playlist on accident, can it be recovered? it is called aalz..

hi are u able to recover my playlist called 'aalz' i deleted accidently yesterday??

zannahager & aleigha - Those should be back for you. Just sign out and sign back in to see those playlists. 

whirled - I'm sorry but I'm not able to see 'new finds'. I won't be able to recover that for you I'm afraid. 

ppalamu - I've sent a response to you in this thread http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Lost-Playlists/m-p/152354#M13625

lkubusch - What's the name of that playlist you're missing?

If I remember well it was something like Miami 2012...

Thank you for your attention!!

Kind regards.

Thanks @lkubusch - That playlist should be back for you now. 

Also, I want to be sure you're aware you've got two accounts with us. One is linked to FB (this is the one with Premium and your playlists). The other is your original 'lkubusch' account. 

If you'd like to have your subscription/ playlists on 'lkubush' just head over to our contact form. They can then help sort this out for you. 

Solved!!!! Really thank you for your help!!!!

Have a good weekend!

Kind regards!

Luis.

Hi,

I accidentally deleted a playlist, too (and don't have it on other unsynced units). It was called Tysnes Oktoberfest 2012 (also had one simply called Oktoberfest, which is immaterial if the 130-140-song original can be retrieved somehow).

I'd be very grateful if you could be of some assistance.

Cheers,

Jarle

I accidently deleted my playlist named "chill" on my phone :S please help me 🙂

JarlePetterson & Zorbz - Those should be back for both of you. Just sign out/ sign in again. 

Phew … Thanks a million, Meredith. You're an absolute gem!

You have no idea what a relief that was.

I wish you a fabulous weekend.

Thankful greetings from Jarle

i also accidentally deleted my playlist called music!! ive been working on it for months any way i can get it back??

Help! I was in the middle of adding songs and now my playlist is completely empty (0 tracks)! Is there a way to get the songs back?! I originally started the playlist and have shared it with other people in case that matters. Can someone please help?!

username: tiffwan or 1248641930 (pulled from my account info) (i'm not sure)

playlist: nye 2013

Suggested posts