Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Dudgemaster - I think I got them, any good?

khyra1234567 - done, enjoy.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I just accidentally deleted my play list "unyoung soul."  Can you please restore it?  

@mrkoolkevin wrote:

I just accidentally deleted my play list "unyoung soul."  Can you please restore it?  

Someone will be along 🙂

@mrkoolkevin wrote:

Done!

Airhorn Enthusiast

Yes, another Spotify user who has just deleted playlist! Can you help?

Hi,

I just deleted my Playlist by accident... 😞

Can I recover it somehow?

The name of the Playlist was "Dope"

Thanks

housebythesea - What's the name of that missing playlist? I can see quite a few that have been removed.

DaRockwilda - 'Dope' should be back for you now. Just do a quick log out/ log in.

Hey my playlist is back, unfortunately nothing is in it -.-

Could you have a look again?

Hello. Sorry, I should have said - I think it was something really original like New Playlist. Thanks

DaRockwilda - No problem, I've just added those tracks again. Please restart the app and take a look.

housebythesea - I've had a look and I'm afraid I can't find that playlist. If you know the specific title give us a shout and I can try again.

Thanks,

Great support everything back again!

Hello again,

I'm not really sure of the name of the playlist if it wasn't called that then. I think I deleted maybe four or five playlists at the same time (most of them with very little in them apart from the one I wanted to keep which had a few hundred tracks). Is it possible to restore all the ones I deleted? Or do you need the specific name?

Not to worry if this becomes too difficult (I should have remembered the name of it!!). Thanks for trying.

Housebythesea - I've just added a few back to your account. Were they the right ones?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Not sure how u do that but yes, all sorted - Spotify is da Man (or Woman)....cheers!

10/10 for support.

Hi! I hope I'm doing this right.  

I accidentally deleted the contents of my playlist entitled "Favorites." Is there any way to restore all the songs? My spotify username is different than my login name, if it helps.

Thanks in advance!

Hi manderley - It looks as though "Favorites" is still there for you. I can see 195+ tracks---you seeing this playlist at all?

Yes, it's back up. Thanks!

Hi, awhile ago I accidentaly deleted my playlist "Loud", it took me almost a week to compile those tracks. Need help. Thanks.

@Arvinito wrote:

Hi, awhile ago I accidentaly deleted my playlist "Loud", it took me almost a week to compile those tracks. Need help. Thanks.

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you. 

Suggested posts