Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I accidently deleted my 'go to' playlist that I've been working on like 5 minutes ago. Can it be recovered?

pavlov29 - I can't really see these on your account, when did they go missing?

mel_springer - 'go to' should now have come back.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I accidently delete my playlist called 'songs probably' any help?

I've noticed a 3 or 4 weeks ago when I was away, I think the last time I knew they were there was maybe 10 weeks or so? I created them almost 2 years ago.

Josh666Smith - I believe I've restored what you're looking for. Please sign out/ sign in again to double check. 

pavlov29 - After some extensive research I believe I've found them! Those should be at the bottom of your playlist section now. 

Hi,

I accidently deleted my playlist "Tunes", please could you help me recover it?

Thanks

Sure thing, all done. 

Yeah,I  am   new  to  Spotify  and  I  accidentally  deleted  a  couple  songs  on  my  playlist,  that  I  want  on  my  playlist.My  playlist  at  the  moment  has  no  title,I  haven't  gotten  around  to  that  yet.And  I  am  wondering  if  I  can  retrieve  them  and  put  them  back  on  my  playlist.

@user-removed wrote:

Yeah,I  am   new  to  Spotify  and  I  accidentally  deleted  a  couple  songs  on  my  playlist,  that  I  want  on  my  playlist.My  playlist  at  the  moment  has  no  title,I  haven't  gotten  around  to  that  yet.And  I  am  wondering  if  I  can  retrieve  them  and  put  them  back  on  my  playlist.

I can't see that playlist on your account I'm afraid. I can only see a Billy Joel one - was that it?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks.

Can you please help me? i went to delete a song off my playlist "Ashley" and i deleted the whole playlist.

@AshleyMahan - There you go, "Ashely" should be back for you now. 

I deleted a playlist a while ago named "Groove and the gang", is there a way to get it back?

@trumjazza wrote:

I deleted a playlist a while ago named "Groove and the gang", is there a way to get it back?

Hm, I'm having trouble finding that playlist. Do you remember how long ago you deleted it?

It´s quite a while ago, probably 6 months. 

Found it! That playlist will return as soon as you log in again. 

Sorry, the playlist you recovered was named "Funky and groovy stuff... The playlist I was looking for is named "Groove & The Gang" or GROOVE AND THE GANG 2011, or something like that...

Sorry, I don't believe I can recover that for you. You've got a long playlist history and that name isn't coming up. 

If you get in touch right after you delete a playlist we can usually help 🙂

Hi moderators i have accidentally deleted a playlist titled "mum's playlist" from my spotify account on my phone (username- ilikemusic09) and would really like it back- is there anyway of restoring it, it was only deleted minutes ago. Thanks.

@edwalton - Sure thing, 'mum's playlist' will return when you log in again. 

Suggested posts