Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I accidentally deleted mine called "indie"- can you help restore??

Thank you!

I was in the middle of re-naming a playlist from "Self Awareness" to "I Love Myself I Think I'm Grand." I noticed instead it said "m Grand" as I was typing so I hit ctrl-Z and I must have hit something else because now the entire playlist is gone. Can I get an assist?

dramamind - Done!

thibadoux - I can still see indie on your account - Not showing up for you at all?

rasmusrhee - Done.
Airhorn Enthusiast

It has reappeared- maybe a fluke. Thanks

I accidentally deleted my playlist, im such a dumbass. Is there a way to recover it please ? 😞

Dont remember exact name, was something long (_dota) on the end. 

Thank you for answer!

HELLLLLP!!

Ive deleted my 'shizz' playlist 😞

My email address is ***********@hotmail.com

Thank you!!

Carlyyallen - Boom! Should be back for you. I've also just removed your email address from your post. Not recommended on a public forum.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

PLEASE HELP 

I deleted my playlist too :'(

Done. Just log out and in.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you very much !!! LOVE YOU !! :))))

I accidently deleted my playlist "WoW!"

OMG ALL MY PLAYLIST DISSAPEARED! HELP ME PLEASE 😞 i don't know what happened 😞

Keesh - Sorted. Just log out and in.

Marireitan - Can you logging in with your username 'msmarii' for us. They should then reappear.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey, I accidentally deleted my spotify playlist, is there any way i can get it back? I'ts called "Dubstep" 🙂

CasperWiberg - As much as I personally disagree with Dubstep, I've just added it back to your account. Just log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you so much! 😄

Managed to delete my playlist 'Nevermind' help please! 🙂

All done. Log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks!

I accidently deleted my playlist Tunes of My Past and Present. Please get it back for me waaaaahhhh

Suggested posts