Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Can you get my playlist called Patrick back. I accidentally delete this playlist

We can! Just log out and in. It should be there. Waiting.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

yes. It is bank.. thanks 🙂

Hey! Should all be back now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

ALL MY PLAYLISTS JUST DISAPEARD WHILE I WAS LISTENING? WHY? I WANT THEM BACK, IM A PREMIUM USER!

@dcskor wrote:

ALL MY PLAYLISTS JUST DISAPEARD WHILE I WAS LISTENING? WHY? I WANT THEM BACK, IM A PREMIUM USER!

I see 35 playlists on your account right now - are these all missing?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Yes they are, they just disapered?

@dcskor wrote:

Yes they are, they just disapered?

Try logging out and in again - or reinstalling, if that doesn't help. Fingers crossed!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Did that yesterday when my premium code didnt work.... 

doesnt work....

Sorry to hear that, please fill out our contact form on this, and we'll be in touch shortly.

Hi Meredith,

I accidentally deleted my favorite/largest playlist today. I've been panicking every since- is there any way I can get it back.

It was called "Cool Beats" and my login is from my facebook under kak****@yahoo.com. 

Thanks!

Kellie912 - 'Cool beats' will return for you the next time you log in 🙂

Hi!

I accidentally deleted a playlist called "Blandat", then I kind of panicked and created a new one with the same name to try and do it all over again. I deleted that one too as soon as I heard about this thread. Is there any chance I can get the first one back or was it totally replaced by the one I created afterwards?

Thanks!

@miicho wrote:

Hi!

I accidentally deleted a playlist called "Blandat", then I kind of panicked and created a new one with the same name to try and do it all over again. I deleted that one too as soon as I heard about this thread. Is there any chance I can get the first one back or was it totally replaced by the one I created afterwards?

Thanks!

I think I got it - any luck?

Yes! Thank you very much! 🙂

This is going to sound slightly ridiculous, by my cat LOVES to sleep on my laptop and he accidentally deleted my main playlist. It was entitled 'Rawr' could I have it back prettty please?

Hello there 🙂

My situation might also sound slightly ridiculous, I was cleaning my keyboard while listening to Spotify and I accidentaly deleted one of my fav playlists some days ago: 

Música Africana 

I would really really appreciate if it could be restored

Thanks in advance!

RosieChad - Amazingly, yours is not the first report of a cat deleting a playlist after a keyboard nap 😉

'Rawr.' should be back when you sign in again. 

uchuu - Your playlist should be back for you too!

I'm just like everyone else here and accidentally deleted my "liked from radio" playlist. So much good stuff! Can someone make it come back please??

Thanks in advance!

D

Suggested posts