Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Great! Thanks, Meredith!

Hellllp!!!!! I have just inadvertantly deleted a playlist (Eargasm) that I have lovingly compiled over many months.....

Any help gratefully received, many thanks

Hi Madmilgi,

I have restored that playlist for you.

Please let me know if you have any problems with it.

Phew - thanks Calvin, much appreciated Smiley Happy

Hi I accidental deleted a spotify playlist. It was called Johan Mobil, does anyone know if I can get it back? Please and thank you

Had a playlist that had quite a few songs called "psych" it now only has 46 tracks.

Can anyone tell me what happened?

Much Thanks!

Marked as solution

Hi Jori01,

I have recovered that playlist for you.

Sorry but Meredith i still dont have that playlist it might be that i am having problems can you help to find it please

Sorry about the last post but i also need two other playlist called Mom's playlist and ivan's playlist

Hi I accidently deleted a spotify playlist. It was called new playlist we used to listen to does anyone know if I can get it back? please and thank you

Forrest - You should already be able to see that playlist no problem. Here's a link in case you can't find it:  Psych

125likes-songs - Here are direct links to those playlists you requested: Papi's Songs Ivan's songs

Mom's Songs

Uniqum- I've restored 'new playlist for you'. Sign out, sign back, and it should be there waiting for you. 

My son deleted three playlists using the iPad app. But the playlist have disappeared from my desktop and phone as well - so I thought it ok to post here.

I had three playlists called "Paddi", "Phone" and "Henry & Sam". They may have got renamed in the process of me trying to recover them - not sure.

Assuming I can get them back, is there any way to password protect them from deletion? My kids love using the iPad app and I don't want to have to prevent them  - but I don't want to lose the lists again!

Also - if anyone is interested, I managed to recover a much earlier version of one playlist because I had copied the links into a txt file - you can drag them back in again into a new playlit - problem is this "backup" i created is a few months old now...

Hello can you recover a playlist "YEAH BUDDDDY" please my cat deleted it :D hahah 

Thanks

Marked as solution

Paddi- Are these the playlists you're lookingn for? HenryAndSam paddi02 Phone01

While at the moment there isn't an option to make deleting playlists password protected, it might worth adding it to our  Ideas Section. We can then get a feel for how many other users would find this helpful. 

RyanCaren- Your "YEAH BUDDDDY" playlist should be restored now. However, I want to be sure you're aware you've got two accounts with us. 

One has the username 'ryancaren' username, while the other is linked to your Facebook (this has the YEAH BUDDDDY playlist). If you'd like to use just one let me know--I can send you can email wiith some more instructions. 

Hi.

I went to a party last night, and for some reason my spotify crashed while we were playing music - and it deleted all my playlists ( and i had many).

But I can still check some of them out, even though they dont appear in the playlist tab.

Please help me! I've put a lot of hours into some of the playlists, so if you have any chance of recovering them, i would be so grateful.

Same problem with my playlist +... Accidentally deleted it. I already replaced 29 songs (maybe that was a bad decision) before i thought about posting the problem here. Is there still hope? Thanks!:)

Hello,

I was hoping you might be able to help me in recovering a couple of playlists thhat were accidentally deleted. They are "Collage | 05", "Collage | 06", "Collage | 07", "Collage | 08", "Collage | 10"

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Ok ramblers, let's get rambling.

Bratbakk - Everything should be back now (that's a lot of playlists!)

Vincevdb - is this the one?

Pavlov29 - I've done my best to restore these, how does that look?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks, that's great

I get following message: An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Sorry, your request failed. A notification has been sent to the development team for investigation.

Exception ID: 7743DA6B

So that's not the one.. 🙂

Suggested posts