Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey echolot - No problem. 'June 2012' should be back for you now. Just sign out/ sign in again. 

thank you ever so much! great customer service! 😄

Great, thanks! And yup, great to see such good customer service : )

Hello.

Like 5 mins ago my little brother went spasming on my keyboard and deleted all my songs in my main playlist called "Playli5t". Please do recover my songs, I spent alot of time putting the playlist together 😞 It had about 100 songs in it. Thanks for your help. My spotify username is kngu.

Hi MultiCludable - I've just moved your post to this more relevant thread. 

I've just restored those tracks in 'Playli5t'. Please sign out/ sign in for that change to finalise. 

thanks a lot 😄

I've deleted my playlist called bhajans. Its been about 10 days or so, is there a way to restore it? I have it synced up offline on one of my phones but is deleted in the online version.

another playlist of mine has vanished, without me deleting it... it's called "chillout", would be really cool if you could help me out again 🙂

Alas, I too accidently deleted a dear playlist. Can you please help me recover "that's the **uh-oh**"? Pretty please and thank you!

Let's get to it then.

vickwiz - I've updated your account. Is this still missing?

irontusk - this should be back too

heidimichelle82 - done.

Boom boom pow.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

My brother aciddently deleted one of my favorite songs that i've starred. I can't remember the name of it ( my memory is realy bad ) I don't know if you could somehow like recover it ? . I don't know but im thankful for any help . 

Hey Anguar - I believe I've found that mystery track for you. If you sign out/ sign in it should be at the bottom your starred tracks playlist. 

Hi, I just did something stupid and all of my starred track got lost and so did a list called " 2 Many Stars "

Please HELP! I don't know how this could work out, but if my account could somehow be recovered to yesterday/this morning I would be SO RELIEVED! Thank you..... Smiley Embarassed

Thank you x 1,001! I will forever recommend Spotify to my friends and strangers!

When I updated spotify, it put a bunch of new subscribed playlists up.
I right clicked one of the new ones, and I guess my playlist of several hundred songs was highlighted, and I clicked unsubscribe expecting to delete these new playlists and accidentally deleted my main playlist. Oh no. =[
The playlist is called Deus Ex Machina. 

Elstuedo - Those Starred tracks should now be there waiting for you. But your '2 Many Stars' playlist doesn't appear to have been deleted. Are you unable to see it?

ColeX - Sorted. Just log out and in.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

My cat just jumped on my keyboard and deleted my playlist "gute laune". I need it back, please! 

Beaaa - Don't believe that in the slightest, but your playlist should be back. Just log out and in.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Accidentally deleted a playlist called "sexytime". Help 😞 I need somebody 😞

Schwipschwap - Done! Just log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts