Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Refund?

Refund?

Hello everyone

I just got Spotify Premium today and i dont like it, do you think they will give me a refund ? i have contacted their support team asking them .but i wanted to hear what u guys thought

5 Replies

Hi there @Tylerp! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're not pleased with the Spotify Premium service; is there a particular reason why?

Unfortunately, the refund policy listed in the help section of this site doesn't explicitly detail whether or not you qualify for a refund. However, if you aren't based in the U.S. but are based in the European Union, then there may be hope! Check out this page for more information.

If you do reside in the U.S., it may be harder to get a refund especially considering the fact that Spotify does offer all individuals a free 30-day trial to new users of the Spotify Service.

You'll simply have to wait to hear from the customer service team. Make sure you respond to the automated e-mail if you haven't already.

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

i have sent an email to their team and i am waiting to hear back from them. But my friends all have it and they said it was great and all. when i got it though it was laggy and slow on my devices . i rather go back to the free mode with the comericals. i hope they can give me back my money and i do live in the US

Hey Tylerp - We're happy to help troubleshoot a bit here.

Which devices are you using Spotify Premium with? Could let us know the operating system and Spotify app versions you have installed?

Do we have a direct contact number for potify Finance Ltd? 

Spoiler
:)

We don't have a contact number, I'm afraid. You can contact us through this though: http://spoti.fi/KT3Il9
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts