Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Refused access to my own artist profile

Refused access to my own artist profile

Hi Guys/Girls,

I tried to claim my artist page/profile yesterday and linked the necessary twitter/instagram accounts but then I got an email back wrongly mistaking me for a representative!?

I've emailed back but now it seems I'm being ignored...

Can anyone tell me how to go about sorting this out??

What on earth would make them believe I'm not who I say I am, and how can I go about prooving it, and who would I need to contact to send the relevant documents to?

Any info gratefully received.

4 Replies

Hey there @Monkspeed,

thanks for posting !

In order to get the best and quickest solution to your issue, please reach out to Spotify for Artists support here.

This way they will take a closer look and help you solve it.

Hope this helps 🙂

Already used that form to contact them, but as I say, after the intial response, they're now ignoring me.

Honestly, this is rage inducing that they can be so blase about this matter, while they play my music on their services.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Why do they have a support forum if they don't even use it themselves. Spotify 0/5

Hey there @Monkspeed,

thanks for the update !

As you probably know Spotify has different departments like Spotify for Brands or Spotify for Artists in thie case.

Each one of them can provide direct help on their own element.

I'm sure it'll be solved once you reply to any automated mail you get and help will arrive.

Hope this helps 🙂

Well, they did get back to me finally after about a week and said sorry for the mistake and have now given me access.

Thanks.

Suggested posts