Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reinstalled Spotify -.-'

Reinstalled Spotify -.-'

Hello,

I had this Offline bug on spotify, and i looked it up on google -.-' and it told me like to reinstall it and i did that and now i lost everything and its still offline so i decided to go to Twiiter and i did see you had some problems and now i lost all my playlistes

I had like alot of subscribed/Following playlistes

and my personal own with 1500+ songs:S and its kinda annoying that i lost it now 😕

Is there some1 able to restore my playlists? :S

6 Replies

I already tried some steps from another threat but it dosent work and i am using spotify premium

Many others, including me, are currently experiencing this same issue. According to a topic this is being looked into, but meanwhile we can just wait. Annoying... No playlists, can't listen to anything. I hope the playlists are restored once this server problem is solved.

@user-removed wrote:

Many others, including me, are currently experiencing this same issue. According to a topic this is being looked into, but meanwhile we can just wait. Annoying... No playlists, can't listen to anything. I hope the playlists are restored once this server problem is solved.

They should be, I have never seen playlists going missing before since they sync to the server to be stored almost immediately after you update them! The client just won't be able to pull the playlist data since the service is temporarily offline. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I see... I got mine back now, it's just that the tracks still appear unavailable but at least they're in order otherwise. 

This is such bull**bleep**! I couldn't log in and then the program showed me how to fix it: it was told to re-install spotify and now ALL starred songs and playlists are gone!!! this pisses me off!!!
How did you manage to solve this problem and get your playlists and starred songs back?

@Oly-3004 wrote:

This is such bull**bleep**! I couldn't log in and then the program showed me how to fix it: it was told to re-install spotify and now ALL starred songs and playlists are gone!!! this pisses me off!!!
How did you manage to solve this problem and get your playlists and starred songs back?

They should reappear once the service comes back online 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts