Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove people

Remove people

I want NOBODY in my peoples list. End of story. Getting tired of the same old problem. I`m actually paying for Spotify and I want to be able to do this. It`s not a problem with WIMP, so give me ONE good reason why I should stick with Spotify if this can`t be fixed?

Frank

3 Replies

Ever since Spotify sold out to Facebook, it hasn't been a music streaming service - it's a music sharing service.

Hi Frank,

You actually have 2 accounts here, an original Spotify account with the username 'frank.sollie' and a Facebook-created account. So we can sort this out for you if you'd like.

We can't do this over the forum unfortunately as security details are needed, but if you head to 'About is' above, then 'Contact Form', our Customer Support team will be right on the case.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you. I knew about the other account, but I used the Facebook account when I started paying for Spotify. It`s just that I don`t have anyone in my FB friends list and wondered where all the people in my "people" list came from..... Would really hate to end up with Wimp. Did a test today: Got a playlist in Spotify with 2600 songs. Imported the list into Wimp and they had 1500 of the songs.... Spotify - Wimp 1-0 🙂

Sending you an e-mail about the account mix-up now. Thanks.

Frank

Suggested posts