Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reset my account linked with Facebook but can't access my old email address

Reset my account linked with Facebook but can't access my old email address

Hello,

I'd like to get access to Spotify in my Tesla but it's not possible to connect with Facebook. And I can't reset my password because I can't use the email address associated (in Facebook I changed my email address but the new email address is not updated in Spotify). Please do not ask to create a new account because I have a family account with 5 devices using it. Thank you !

Charles
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

If you don't have access to the email address registered on your Spotify account and want to change it. it'd be best to contact our customer support team so they can assist you further. Here is how to reach out to them.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 13

Operating System

iOS 16

My Question or Issue

I am logged into Spotify on my phone through a Facebook account. I no longer have access to that FB account or the associated email (this account is now 10 years old), and the only place I AM logged into the Spotify account on my iPhone app.

Is there ANY way I can reset the credentials to an email/password I know?? There is 0 chance of me getting back into my old FB account or the email associated with it as it is so old.... PLEASE help I want to use Spotify on my new computer but I can't!

Suggested posts